Wazza Vulgard, Achromatic, Atlas, Illwei 4/11
Vulgard Leafia, Beancat 2/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
Zorvo Windwardaway 1/11

DM if wrong. Getting supersheet set up.

1 Like

i like talking about mechanics because it requires me to not have to play the game

There are points we disagree with, such as him not seeing why Windward was townreading a certain Min post and leaning Wind scum because of it, but I can see him at least having the read and not be full of shit.

Some takes I agree with such as his Wazza opening take and a few townreads he has.

This is fair, as my unofficial mason buddy for day 1 I will play the game. Have fun with mech talk. Maybe Eliza needs her own mason buddy to split the load.

i don’t know if im being pocketed but it feels nice so i dont care

I pocket town members as town, its the safest place for them while I butcher wolves from outside the pocket. Can’t get blood splatter if you’re safe in my pocket.

1 Like

@Zorvo

Is there a reason why you have a bias against Achro’s posts? I don’t want to dig that further but I just want to know if there’s a history there or not?

/vote Vulgard @Host_Account_2

Still need to read into Wazza but I haven’t really liked Vulgard so far.

Oh no as I said before I just find some of their posts to have both townie and wolfy vibes and that if I tried reading them right now I might be too bias in one way or the other.

Who do you pocket as mafia?

Marl/vul atlas/wazza and atlas In general can you explain?

(My data sucks I hope this same post didn’t get spammed just now)

Okay thanks. :+1:

How did you get nothing of value??

Good effort from leaf