Wazza Vulgard, Achromatic, Atlas, Illwei 4/11
Vulgard Leafia, Beancat 2/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
Zorvo Windwardaway 1/11

DM if wrong. Getting supersheet set up.

1 Like

i like talking about mechanics because it requires me to not have to play the game

There are points we disagree with, such as him not seeing why Windward was townreading a certain Min post and leaning Wind scum because of it, but I can see him at least having the read and not be full of shit.

Some takes I agree with such as his Wazza opening take and a few townreads he has.

This is fair, as my unofficial mason buddy for day 1 I will play the game. Have fun with mech talk. Maybe Eliza needs her own mason buddy to split the load.

i don’t know if im being pocketed but it feels nice so i dont care

I pocket town members as town, its the safest place for them while I butcher wolves from outside the pocket. Can’t get blood splatter if you’re safe in my pocket.

1 Like

@Zorvo

Is there a reason why you have a bias against Achro’s posts? I don’t want to dig that further but I just want to know if there’s a history there or not?

/vote Vulgard @Host_Account_2

Still need to read into Wazza but I haven’t really liked Vulgard so far.

Oh no as I said before I just find some of their posts to have both townie and wolfy vibes and that if I tried reading them right now I might be too bias in one way or the other.

Who do you pocket as mafia?

Marl/vul atlas/wazza and atlas In general can you explain?

(My data sucks I hope this same post didn’t get spammed just now)

Okay thanks. :+1:

How did you get nothing of value??

Good effort from leaf

I think there was a post or two I liked on Beancat I’d have to do a dive to find it.

Also town. I play very similarly as town/mafia, it is just my aims are different with these actions.

@min sure. So Vul posted their reads agreeing with marl but then noted he would revoke his town read if this proves to be not a good path. Now as a singular wolf Vul could be chaining mislynches early by going "ok if these are wrong, marl is next’ or at least signaling that way in theory. However there really isn’t reason for wolf vul to say this about fellow wolf marl as it only invites critique if vul doesn’t follow up on this later. Perhaps vul is the type of player who doesn’t mind giving themselves extra work, but usually I default to keeping it simple.

Atlas/Wazza pinged me as wolf theatre because I have seen similar on my forum a decent number of times. People get into nothing fights, town goes ‘oh gosh look at the friction that’s not two wolves’ and… it’s just two wolves messing around lol. So I felt that and decided to throw it into the open. As for Atlas in general, they haven’t done a lot since then but they are giving me a double vote at the moment so I do appreciate that. They seem good natured enough, hard to get a read on them though given how they view dayy ones.