Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I think there was a post or two I liked on Beancat I’d have to do a dive to find it.

Also town. I play very similarly as town/mafia, it is just my aims are different with these actions.

@min sure. So Vul posted their reads agreeing with marl but then noted he would revoke his town read if this proves to be not a good path. Now as a singular wolf Vul could be chaining mislynches early by going "ok if these are wrong, marl is next’ or at least signaling that way in theory. However there really isn’t reason for wolf vul to say this about fellow wolf marl as it only invites critique if vul doesn’t follow up on this later. Perhaps vul is the type of player who doesn’t mind giving themselves extra work, but usually I default to keeping it simple.

Atlas/Wazza pinged me as wolf theatre because I have seen similar on my forum a decent number of times. People get into nothing fights, town goes ‘oh gosh look at the friction that’s not two wolves’ and… it’s just two wolves messing around lol. So I felt that and decided to throw it into the open. As for Atlas in general, they haven’t done a lot since then but they are giving me a double vote at the moment so I do appreciate that. They seem good natured enough, hard to get a read on them though given how they view dayy ones.

a bunch of words that are based off nothing 1 hour from game start
it doesnt matter how much thought you put into something if the basis behind it is pointless

Elizas pushing this too much to be a wolf ngl

since this is important to you im going to elaborate
the first at least 6 hours from game start are pointless in the grand scheme of things
depending on the game it could continue for the rest of d1 or it could stop then and i’d start considering more things

Like I know it was either min or achro that stated the wazza/vulgard never w/w thing but really do not see it.
But so far I think one of them has a high chance to flip wolf and I can see both flip wolf, but again I’ve only skimmed through wazza and had Achro vibes to a lesser extent so that’s why I’m voting Vulgard because I’ve read more on him thus more confident in it flipping wolf then wazza.

Why would arso janitor

This makes sense. But also I’ve caught plenty of wolves in the first six hours. People can be wonderfully careless if they think no one is paying attention. In that way, players like you are helpful because you give wolves a belief they are safe. We all have our purpose in the scheme of things.

Inb4 atlas slip arson

You did?
who?

Yeah it was me. Don’t see two wolves dancing with each other as much as those two did early.

I mean, no one you’d know. I am talking about my history as a player.

ive seem it before pretty sure
arso would burn everything on a body

I like this thought. Not really townie just a speculation post but I like this thought.

Ah alright my bad.

I legit don’t have the energy for this.

I am always taking applications for me being a triple voter day 1.

Actually I think both of you did.

Yeah you both did.

If I echo anyone it would be Illwei.

What good luck we’re agreeing right now.

1 Like