Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Witch is not quite JOAT

Basically I get to heal or kill, and then the next night I do nothing.

I spread some epic misinformation in thread in case mafia had the role card and got confused by it like I did and decided to claim it before I did lol. All for nothing.

so night one I healed vul and last night I had no action. tonight someone’s getting shot.

1 Like

unless your joat is like that <_<

It isn’t.

no murder
very disappointed

are your abilities 1 shot btw?

Anyways achro and i are confirmed town unless we are qolces together so thats cool

Leafia and hippo are semi confirmed and self resolving

What a life

1 Like

Yup. It’s a great one to be honest.

so why are we killing pigeon?

because we’re at 14

if I shoot and mafia shoots, we’re at 11. Good numbers for town compared to 12.

Even if pigeon is town (doubt), if he shoots town we go down to 9 and it may very well be mylo. gross. Never letting that happen.

If only one person dies tonight I was 100% blocked, I am always shooting, I promise.

/Vote Pigeon

This was always the kill today due to my role but I wanted people to do things so I could get feedback.

Everyone, please name your bottom 4 at some point and make sure to notify me. Those, combined with my own thoughts, will be my shot tonight. I am not giving myself a short list

I would also like to discuss how to choose Eliza’s roleblock targets so they dont overlap with my shot.

@Atlas no.

1 Like

What clears do we need for a mech lock

@Host_Account_2

Actually this varies

Can roleblocker block strongman kills?

I’d say my bottom 4 are Gorta, Eliza, Beancat, and Zone. I plan on checking one of those 4 tonight. I won’t say which one in case of framer.

/vote Pigeon @Host_Account_2

If no, then why would a town roleblocker ever want a mass claim day one to make their role useless when town roleblocker blocking the shot is like, super OP. lol.

No they can’t. It wouldn’t be a strongman kill if it could be stopped.

looks at my post

looks at eliza

Well even so I am unlikely to shoot the roleblocker claim just because it should be resolvable, so anyway

NO SHOOT LIST

Windy
Atlas
Illwei
Leafia
Hippo
Eliza

everyone else is on the table, or possibly not on the table but I am fucking with the wolves into thinking they have better odds of surviving my shot than they do in hopes they won’t roleblock me. One of those two.

1 Like

tbf
my entire fam2 experience was being overly paranoid i’d rb a town pr who’s doing something good

1 Like

this is my new favorite quote in the context of the person tinfoiling me was me.

Laughs Understandable.

Then she proceeds to block me n1 tho.

lol :(

3 Likes