Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I’d say my bottom 4 are Gorta, Eliza, Beancat, and Zone. I plan on checking one of those 4 tonight. I won’t say which one in case of framer.

/vote Pigeon @Host_Account_2

If no, then why would a town roleblocker ever want a mass claim day one to make their role useless when town roleblocker blocking the shot is like, super OP. lol.

No they can’t. It wouldn’t be a strongman kill if it could be stopped.

looks at my post

looks at eliza

Well even so I am unlikely to shoot the roleblocker claim just because it should be resolvable, so anyway

NO SHOOT LIST

Windy
Atlas
Illwei
Leafia
Hippo
Eliza

everyone else is on the table, or possibly not on the table but I am fucking with the wolves into thinking they have better odds of surviving my shot than they do in hopes they won’t roleblock me. One of those two.

1 Like

tbf
my entire fam2 experience was being overly paranoid i’d rb a town pr who’s doing something good

1 Like

this is my new favorite quote in the context of the person tinfoiling me was me.

Laughs Understandable.

Then she proceeds to block me n1 tho.

lol :(

3 Likes

I guess vul wasnt going to die tbf so no harm done but geesh

That’s true and if you had known, you would’ve been able to act N2 unless I’m missing something here. Since you were rbed N1 and all.

I am not sure that is how it works because if it is I am going to be furious I wasn’t given feedback tbh

ask

okay it would have still been every other night.

1 Like

which thank fucking god because if I could have vigged last night and didn’t know OH BOY.

1 Like

Ah okay. Kind of curious now who you would’ve shot if you had been able to shoot last night now.

Pigeon

Pigeon every time.

Pigeon to infinity and beyond.

1 Like

That’s honestly what I thought.

To be honest the amount of self control I have exerted in this thread today and managed to get people discussing so many other things when I wanted nothing more than to turbo the slot in 2 minutes is probably my best mafia feat of my mafia career.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s honestly pretty impressive.