Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I more mean in a joking way but okay

who am i shooting

yes like rn lol

I’ve said I scumread Leafia. So I think I’ll pass.

@Achromatic who shoot

decide for yourself, if we tell you it might get blocked

1 Like

hold

Before I go, I have to say I dislike this post

i just came on cuz i finished dinner lol

bruh Kiiruma just liked a post last second

1 Like

I exist

prepare for my gin

1 Like

Sounds good, unlike a gun

Day 3 VC

Voted Voter Count
Thepigeonnyc Leafia, Gorta, Achromatic, Eliza, Atlas 5/8
Illwei Illwei, Hippo 2/8
Eliza Wazza, Zone_Q11 2/8
Gorta Thepigeonnyc 1/8
Not-voted Amelia, Kiiruma, Beancat, WindwardAway 4
1 Like

Splendid car chase (End of Day 3)

“Yes Mayor, we found Mime dead in the elevator with split-open head as cause of death in our police department.” Said Splendid in his police uniform who happens to be Lumpy’s partner when he brings the news on Mayor’s conference room about Mime’s death and the gathered animals gasps in unison, even Marshal The Sheep and Litten The Cat have to play along “Then why are you here?” Said the mayor

“I have brought the guard dog and I have plan for this occasion you see…First we’re pretty sure this guard dog know the smell on the chain ball whoever killed Lumpy The Moose (Marluxion) by first day and we also happen to find the murder weapon for Mime The Deer (Bradland), a fire axe.”

“Wow! Why didn’t we think of that much earlier?” Mocked the mayor in annoyance. “You didn’t asked and neither did these two murderers over there!” Said Splendid with the finger pointed towards Marshal The Sheep and Litten The Cat with the guard dog nearby that is sniffing on the murderers that is also now growling. Marshal and Litten can’t believe they are not expecting sudden visit by the police officer that interrogated Mime happens to be in this very room with the guard dog, looks like there are brain cells in this self-proclaimed superhero of this town!

“You are under arrest for the murders that happen around this town, Marshal and Litten!” Said Splendid with a pair of handcuffs he’s holding “Restrain them!” The animals that are present that aren’t afraid to hold the accused murderers from getting away however what they didn’t expect to happen is that Marshal unleashes some kind of telekinesis wave that blasted away Giggles (Leafia), Pentunia (Gorta), Cuddles(Achromatic), Flippy (Atlas) and Cro-Marmot (ElizaThePsycho) from keeping Marshal and Litten in place and attempt to flee from the reference room, Marshal’s hat turned into a sword she slashed the door wide open, the animals that tried to hold Marshal and Litten are fine and not seriously injured “What are you waiting for, Splendid? After them!”

Marshal and Litten were stealing the car who happens to be nearby from the entrance of mayor’s house, the car alarm for the break-in is blaring while Litten The Cat takes the wheel while Marshal is hotfixing the car so this can start without the ignition key, they notice Splendid’s eyes are charging brightly red that he’s charging to shoot lasers out of his eyes “Drive drive!” Screams Marshal to Litten as he pop the clutch and the car starts driving hard you can hear the tires screeches loud, Splendid unleashes a stream of laser coming out of his eyes that hit the row of parking cars but didn’t put enough energy output to hit the fleeing car before dissipates, Splendid enters in his police car and put the ignition key into the slot and start chasing after them.

It is a small town and most of the animals happens to be in mayor’s place so there’s nothing that will slow down both Litten and Splendid driving through the streets around block and block, Splendid attempted to call for reinforcements and this so happens in next few minutes, Splendid have requested a car roadblock from town’s exit fitted with spike traps on the road as well. Litten’s cat reflexes and good sight have able to dodge the spike traps first before he sees the roadblock ahead and notices a gap he can book through and there’s no spike trap beneath that gap however there is a police stop sign that Litten drive through the road blockade, the other police officers are not happy the suspects escape through a gap! Splendid in his police car did the same way.

Marshal looked back as Splendid is starting to charge the eyes again for shooting lasers, by quick thinking Marshal adjusted the backside mirror above her to aim towards Splendid and as Splendid did unleash the laser towards the car however this have reflected right back at Splendid and hit through the eye sockets that leave holes at the back of his head…he’s gone. Marshal did feel guilty for what she did to such police officer would have brought the non-believers to justice, however the town community isn’t ready to accept the truth just yet.

Death animation

Day 3 exe

Pigeon has been executed

Night 3 has started and lasts 24 hours

2022-07-16T20:00:00Z2022-07-17T20:00:00Z

1 Like

Pigeon’s will:

Well, I didn’t lie about anything. I don’t blame myself for anything, you guys should have given me time to self-resolve.
Gorta/Wazza/Bean/Kiiruma/some GF as a scum team is my guess

@Trochilidae has replaced in for @Wazza, effective immediately.

Don’t discuss the circumstances behind replacements.

NAI Night 3 action ping, five hours remaining until lockdown actions

@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Gorta
@WindwardAway
@Leafia
@Trochilidae
@ElizaThePsycho
@Kiiruma
@Amelia
@beancat
@Zone_Q11
@Atlas
@Achromatic
@Illwei

Game Thread 2 will be made 1 hour before End of Night 3

Actions are now locked, we’re processing while second game thread will be made in the link below (soon)