thats all we know
frost said it in signups

Eevee is supposed to be a good player

Is atlas?

And the one thing eevee has said in thread i vibe with

I also think eevee is >rand w rn but like wtv

actually since ive been saying this i should find the post
1 minute

I do play. Just in a way that happens to ruin your mood. Itā€™s a mutual ruination. Happens often when Iā€™m in the game for some reason.

Maybe Iā€™m toxic, but at least I admit I am hypocritical player.

Sorry didnt know i wasnt allowed to vote people in this here game of mafia

/unvote

Iā€™m not trying to intentionally tilt you

I literally just want you to explain the case on me and I wonā€™t even respond to it if you donā€™t want me to but atm as it currently stands I donā€™t see you having a reason on why you would suspect me

mate
youā€™re being a dick
stop

Ill spend the rest of the day spamming one liners and antagonizing people for no reason

just shut up about it and move on

I think atlasā€™ defence of zone is >rand w

I donā€™t know anything about atlas but I am wary of going after people slanking day one when they admit they hate day one in a game with a lot of way to sort them. You are free to but the results suck for me when I have tried this years and years ago lol

I havenā€™t, so thatā€™s true

these two

You think atlas classifies as a slanker?

Id call eevee or gorta or like eliza (if weā€™re looking at self-admitted d1 haters) more slanky

Heya Gorta, mind doing some stuff and spitting out some reads for me?

so basically my plan is to look at a few high posters when I wake up and a few low posters

Hm. Depending on whether it is forced or not, I may or may not have to stop my shot.

If it is a forced redirection, then I might as well just shoot anyway. Itā€™s too late to take my words back now.

If it isnā€™t forced, then I should probably holster instead of threatening Illwei with death without reading the entire thread.

1 Like

You are not wrong on ā€˜moreā€™, but yeah Atlas is slanking for me in terms of effort.

do you want it in broken English, typos, and skewed judgement?

yes