Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

its funny

Easier to read you that way so yes.

i assume its forced because its a neutral
so

…eh. I have 20+ hours. I should just take my time and read the thread tbh.

The one thing i will give room for is bc if you hate d1 its like >=50% chance because youre a mech player and lack of reads on d1 would be expected

I want to have my full brain power for making reads, so I will be back very early in the morning

Slanking in terms of effort isnt how ive heard it used before lol

I am just used to playing with people who aren’t very good so I am cautious. It can bite me sometimes but also thats what mechs are for

As for slanking if someone just isn’t here I call it being idle lol

I promise you will get your content though

I despise having full brain power for mafia

Never play mafia completely sober

I will hold you to this. It’s a promise!

1 Like

Anyways i will state again that i fully believe atlas defending zone from my supposed being a dick is >rand w

Why?

Even though its not really true as long as he felt attacked first which he apparently did even though the onky rude thing i said was calling zone a bad player if he legitimately would shoot me n1 for voting him insyead of any other possible response which is objectively true

I take it back i think, even though i dont think atlas had real reason to feel personally attacked by me

But him defending zone from me in terms of saying im personally attacking zone basically when i voted him as well idk it just doesnt make sense

1 Like

My first interaction with Atlas was that I was the first person not to be rude to him this game. I am guessing it doesn’t take much for Atlas to take issue with people, especially since apparently life has not been nice to them lately.

Also speaking of above rand wolf, what else in this thread has that equity? Aside from me being hot a few times, got any updated thoughts on how I am fitting in?

Atlas do you have any read on me

uh
i threw you on ignore but i ended up reading your posts anyway

So on a scale of 0 to 10 how town are they. Or wolf