Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I can easily self-resolve while I’m alive and I’ve done the bulk of the work this match in sorting Kii/Gorta/Bean.

I’ll just say it now
If you’re a 3p you’re buying time and trying to kill your target

I’m trying to verify if I care about this claim in the slightest

Fine, then I’ll shoot Hippo once I back up.

This shit’s why I’ve been telling you all to wait until d4 for me but now that I’ve outed this shit’ll only work if the wolfteam doesn’t have a consort. Imbeciles.

Please do not insult me i find it irksome.

You do know that one of the problems is that you didn’t die N1, right? Which is not so bad considering wolves were on eevee.
But then you claim backup, and give a strongman to the wolf team if you’re town, so you will always die before you actually can shoot.
I don’t believe your claim.

Well, I’m a villager so am I not supposed to be telling the truth irt to the townplay of this match?

Why was I slacking off during d1?

Why was I asking to stay alive until n3?

If you would like i can write up a post about your play if you are town. I have many thoughts.

Achro gives me mild boq vibes which make me feel unsettled when he says “tbh”

1 Like

You kicked into high gear when Marl was being pushed

I had Marl down.
I have Hippo down.
I have found Zone/Bean/Gorta and put them out of my PoE as they’re V likely to be villager.
I reshuffled Brad into my PoE.
I have basically put the last wolf down to Plague/Wazza/You now. And if you’re V then you’re basically defending an obvious wolf and trying to push the villa that’s being doing the most of the work to death.

And how is this even relevant to my case?

As I said before I was not bothering to play seriously because I knew that I had a way out but the problem here is that this site’s townplay defaults to killing self-resolving claims because they’re too incapable to trust that the village will kill them if they do not self-resolve.

“The villa that has been doing the most work”

Does the crowd want to have a word with Alice?

As for those other points, all correctable. We are looking at 3 anti towns down. I dont understand why you would be upset at possibly our first mislynch. From what i hear this game is going very well by fol standards.

1 Like

Well tbf
The village probably won’t kill you if you don’t self-resolve because there will be a bunch of potatoes left by d4

Also eating a kill would be far better but I don’t think the wolves would kill me because there’s a fair chance that I can’t self-resolve n3 because this site has 0 clue on proper mech play.

I’m the designated d4 ml

And? Is that an excuse to killing a self-resolving claim?

I want Brad dead today, you can do whatever the fuck you want with your claim or fake claim tonight but I am not interested in you or Hippo today.

…why? I’d understand it if it was me, but why would Alice claim? She wasn’t going to be today’s execution anyway.

If town, then she has put herself for anticlaim, which is equivalent of asking death when this was totally unnecessary.
If mafia, then she is setting up the excuse for living past N2.