Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Yes exactly
Backup is the easiest thing for her to claim as a wolf
And comolerely unnecessary as town

You do realize that killing one player has been your agenda the entire game, the setup has a 3p role in it that wishes to do just that, and your reaction to pushback on Hippo - instead of trying to verify if you might actually be wrong - was ā€œhow the fuck can you think heā€™s V??? maybe Achro is actually mafia, guysā€

You know, Achro, the player whose treatment of Marl day 1 absolutely never comes from a partner because he evidently tilted Marl out of his mind and whose argument that Marl was TMIng him V convinced me to vote there before Marl even claimed

The top poster by a mile

etc.

Epic personal attack on a village thatā€™s most likely 2/2 on yeets so far

I donā€™t necessarily think that you havenā€™t been trying to sort people out in regards to who is V, I think youā€™ve intentionally not sorted people out in regards to who is W because you only really care about Hippo dying

On day 1 Marl was outed so you couldnā€™t pursue your wincon, why would you play seriously?

Remember Marl
We probably wouldā€™ve killed him day 1 even without eevee claiming and it wouldā€™ve been correct to do so

What is it with you and self-resolving claims

1 Like

im sitting here and watching alice
i disagree with basically everything sheā€™s sayin
hippo has been ~fine, i see literally no need to focus on him
achro is our only hope at actually winning
alice has not been carrying
is she sacking herself for a brad strongman? who knows
im exhausted so seya

1 Like

Hey @Gorta did you read the games i linked? Did they help you get a read on me?

No to both?

Yeah.

1 Like

a little trolling

@WindwardAway
@Leafia
@Wazza
@ElizaThePyscho
@Kiiruma
@Vulgard
@PlagueSimp
@Beancat
@Zone_Q11
@Atlas
@Achromatic
@Illwei

KILL ME D4 IF I DONā€™T SELF-RESOLVE

1 Like

the more you spam this the more likely i am to kill you

2 Likes

Because if I claimed it d3 nobody would believe it and I need to inherit Sethā€™s role and then shoot, which would take two nights.

We can all see when she posts normally, right? Just making sure.

I did consider she could straight out be trying to distract us from Brad but I think sheā€™d have better ways of doing so

2 Likes

MY CAR IS BUZZING

Actually if Brad is some useful PR and Alice isnā€™t, that could still be an explanation

I dont understand any of the frustration if alice is town tbh. Game is going great.

3 Likes

Do you think we should let her live past D3?

If we yeet out a scum today, then weā€™d be starting with 11v3 at D3, assuming there is only one kill from mafiaā€™s factional.

Numbers-wise, we should be fine if we want to let her self-resolve.

1 Like

But if wolf i will chalk this up to earnestly a bullshit thing from eevee. That was unfair to the wolves and i aclnowledge that.

2 Likes

Yeah, if sheā€™s town and really thinks Hippo is scum I donā€™t see why she canā€™t just live with braD flipping first cause heā€™s dead in the water

Yeah frankly if Alice is what sheā€™s claiming then it makes no sense for her to get pissed over Hippo being defended
She can kill him personally on night 3 and nobody will block her or stop her because as long as she doesnā€™t die exactly d3 and actually helps us solve the game the odds of her getting roleblocked arenā€™t very high
And if sheā€™s the n2 kill then weā€™d clearly look at Hippo so either way she can absolutely get him killed

1 Like

Yes, then fucking kill him, watch him flip red, and then clear me.

This shitā€™s the same thing in WYM where people suspected me for not nabbing wolves because nobody was voting alongside with me. Kill Hippo, clear me, and be done with it.

Because the entire vote is a shoddy reason to clear Hippo?

I donā€™t think a mafia player at Achroā€™s level would actually clear Hippo over it FWIW.

And? Iā€™ve been accurate as well. My first vote was on Marl, Iā€™m pretty sure that Hippo is wolfing, and I removed Brad from my town list to my PoE after moving Bean and Gorta up.

Youā€™re literally 3p hunting me. Iā€™m not a fucking Exe.

Because Iā€™m actually self-resolving? Let me live to n3 and Iā€™ll shoot someone.

Depends on if we have any stronger scumreads by then. If we do, we can afford to discuss them and alice and let her live another day. We can only yeet one scum per day anyway and I donā€™t believe we have kp left unless we really have a backup, which I doubt would claim for the sole purpose of trying to convince the thread to yeet Hippo.

1 Like