Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Secondly i want anyone considering this take a look at my hippo iso. I found the eevee portion shockingly uninformed when you remrmber marl confirmed wolves got the same info.

1 Like

Im really pushing my luck with my car right now LOL

1 Like

Damn ok

Hm. I see. Do you think brad is v?

I canā€™t say anything nvm i really dont have the right lol

95%+ of being W.

His lack of conviction behind wolfreads was bad enough but him dipping for the whole dayā€™s basically him being in antispew. Should die today.

Yeah I thought that was a really good point you had made

Right so dont you think town is in a good spot? Why get mad? We have plenty of time to discuss.

Link?

You didnā€™t even read the case on why Hippo is towny and you just go straight in to argue against it?

Can you link my hippo iso please i am slow on mobile

Iā€™m also on mobile lmao

Because Iā€™ve been doing much of the work such as re-arranging the PoE and taking Bean/Gorta out and finding the post on Kii that makes them very likely to be V, while at the same time having Marl/Hippo both in my wolfreads and you all are going ā€œALICE IS WOLF BECAUSE SHEā€™S DOING NOTHING.ā€

That fucking pisses the everliving shit out of me. Plus I can mechanically self-resolve and unlike Marl Iā€™m actually trying to solve the game.

Here @Alice

Read the whole post, didnā€™t quote it cause mobile but thatā€™s the link

I find it difficult to argue with this point in particular because itā€™s justā€¦ true

Thatā€™s also not the argument against you

1 Like

Ah whoops, that was the post

Normally I wouldnā€™t engage but in this case I feel obligated to point these things out because I think a lot of people would be bullied into not doing that

Thank you.

For the record many years ago i was a very toxic player. I made it unfun to play with me and burned a lot of bridges clinging to the wolf pelts i collected or the towns i fooled. Deserves toxicity, @alice ? Isnt this place your community? Arent they your friends?

Ive been there though. No judgment.