Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

They cant risk a nk by a save tbf

Because thereā€™s a fair chance that he is wolfing.

Mw ha ha ha

I had to claim now because otherwise my claim would look less believable.

I donā€™t care about dying to the anticlaim as long as Hippo/Achro donā€™t endgame.

Can an invest role just like

Be on alice

Thatā€™ll make life

Easier

Hot

It.

ok Illwei

1 Like

It doesnt
Godfather
Framer
Cop would be worthless

Illwei seeing all these arguments and wants to get personal in a different way

1 Like

Youā€™re a little too close to alabama, huh

1 Like

PLS NO

1 Like

That would be Sheriffā€™s ability. What about Seer or Investigator? Would Godfather and Framerā€™s ability bypass those roles?

Does that mess w seer too

Idk about godfather, I assumed framer would? But thereā€™s no clarification in the OP so idk

Well heres a question. Has v alice ever done this before? Good starting place.

Tunnel a single player for the whole game and out her role to convince everyone else of her read? idk, havenā€™t played with her enough to have noticed.

Unfortunately yes but thereā€™s typically some sort of agenda behind it dependent on her alignment
The problem is figuring it out because when she resorts to personal attacks and loud yelling like this itā€™s easy to get distracted

1 Like

LotR - Had an accurate readlist but town killed me while I flamed the shit out of them because I did a FPS and then they went on to towncore wolves and lose.

ToS2 - Had 3 wolves deads to rights but town killed me because ā€œI am pushing LHFā€ while I flamed the everliving shit out of them.

Towns that play like this fully deserve the toxicity.

Yes, but you see, my question was: Did you have to claim at all? I know people (e.g. Vul and Achro) want to massclaim, but there are people who are against it as well (e.g. Hippo and Atlas).

You couldā€™ve pushed to not massclaim as well, becauseā€¦ yā€™know: You would now die if you are actually town.