Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Im immune

Iā€™m also vaccinated

2 Likes

Are we reading into the fact that no one is making any effort to save brad or do we assume wolves just dont care to save them.

See marl

Why is it concerning his only SR is on a wolf

Shrug, yeah. This is fine, tbh.

Yeahā€¦ might wanna think about that.

Why is fucking Hippo of all people saying that?

Why do you even think im mafia you havent been in thread or paid attention

Sheeping Alice

K den

1 Like

Sorry mate.

1 Like

I wanna get sassy and bitchy towards you, but frankly I donā€™t want to restart that shitstorm.

Gist of it boils down to Kiiā€™s wolf archetype. They tend to struggle with TMI and canā€™t handle accusing villagers like in Warrior Cats or Umineko where they basically accused zero people and instead just kept TMIā€™ing villagers, nullreading wolves, and talking about mech.

Like, his readlist on Umineko basically boiled down to an OMGUS on me, nullreading his partners, and TRā€™ing everyone else. His earlier reads were a ? for me since they kind of encapsulates exactly what I desceribed but I kind of feel like itā€™s prolly V Kii just potatoing since the gorta thing does look good for him as I think gortaā€™s just towning from his entire push on Zone.

I assumed he was dead in the water cause he vanished for so long and his earlier defense did absolutely nothing to convince me

What do you think of my interaction with him?

The 14th is my birthday and i have plans for most of the day. Should i live you can expect a lighter posting schedule from me day 3.

2 Likes

Tbh you dont seem particularly aligned since brads come into thread but they may just be on antispew mode so idk

Well, thank you for not doing that lol

Yeah, youā€™re right about Kii struggling with TMI, Iā€™ve seen him wolf before but itā€™s been a while.

On the other hand because of the TMI thing I donā€™t think Kii is pushing any agenda here either.