Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Feel like you don’t remember how we wolfed before.

1 Like

I do
But I wolfed with you in two games
The first one you wanted to die, and you died
The second one you wanted to powerwolf, then you wanted to die, then you picked up again.
That’s what I’m seeing here.

Thing is because of how common slankwolves are on this site I don’t look for agenda and instead I form a towncore and lynch outside of it.

When I wolf I will usually also shove my partners in the towncore which is frankly kind of perplexing how the people that know me and are wolfreading me think that if I’m wolfing then Leafia/Brad are my partners, tbh.

2 Likes

Part of me thinks Alices plan is to claim roleblocked on shooting me and still get me hung as theyre exe.

Because if they actually were backup they probably wouldnt claim it, theyd just go along with hanging brad today and shoot me n3 knowing they wont be blocked or redirected.

1 Like

Well yeah but I would do nothing, then proceed to flash wagon someone at EOD.

Do we think backup is usually unique?

Again, credibility. If the shot fails I’ll instead just try to gamesolve d4 and then get yeeted.

If i am alive day 3 i promise this scenario will not happen.

And where’s wazza?

Like you had Wazza at scumread before
So uh
Where did she go

I’ll only be able to shoot N3.

Thing is Alice like i dont really understand what your trying to do if your mafia but your read on me is just really really bad so idk what to make of you other than exe

Oh, good catch. Would honestly like a better progression when it comes to Wazza, tbh.

1 Like

You were totally about to get turbo’d if I hadn’t stepped in at that point and said I wanted more time to solve

To whom it may concern,

I am aware of all claimed actions and their timelines

Sincerely,

Achromatic

1 Like

I thought you bussed sometimes
Leafia is in your townreads and Brad is in your scumreads so that balances out roughly how I’d expect it to

This also fits for eliza over leafia

1 Like

Also its worth noting that the town in achro/vul/windy will probably be dead by d4 so town brainpower will be like 50% less so chance of getting a misyeet off is way way easier

1 Like

Yeah true
Less likely but possible