Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Oh yeah

I think leafia is a good cop target and shld probably just die ur right. They started looking p villagery latter half of today but i should prolly reread their d1 and interactions with marl

Marl Leaf Brad some random lowposter

Which random lowposter? Eliza I feel like fits in with pretty much most people.

To whom it may concern,

In the world you just cited i would be 2/3 on remaining wolves.

Is this, after pelting marl day one, what one would consider poor play for day 2?

Sincerely,

Achromatic

Itā€™d too sunny I canā€™t see my screen lnao
They opened the sunroof at the restaurant
Be back layer

PlagueSimp/Leafia is eh since Plague TRā€™d Wazza for defending Leafia and I donā€™t think a struggly wolf would do that.

You believe leafia spewed alice?

The Eevee kill should pretty much spew me V as Iā€™d never waste a nk on a 3p, though.

To generally point out given how much of a horrible and unfair move it was by eevee yesterday along with the possibility of having their shot healed i dont think i would rule out anyone for shooting eevee.

1 Like

Itā€™s a waste of a KP as weā€™d be lynching Eevee today.

Thing is that Marlā€™s a fairly vocal leader so Iā€™m not reading too deeply into this as he was probably the person who order the kill.

1 Like

Additionally,

Someone will need to think up a compelling reason for marl to out himself when one would think the ideal thing for wolf to do would be to vote the third party claim. Yes i believe i could have stayed the course on marl but the fact that an experienced player like marl outed should tell us something about the situation given their stated reason was a lie. Eevee was never going to do anything but die night one. So why even bother with the effort of outing? Any complaining could have waited until post game.

Never assume a wolf does anything without ulterior motives.

1 Like

Realistically Iā€™m bringing Eliza down to the third tier. Every other read feels ~fine but theyā€™ve dropped hard.

1 Like

Note: i stated my theory when discussing eevee earlier.

Wazza only has had meaningful interactions with Leafia/WW/Achro. Like, this is not wolfy per-se since they tend to overfocus a lot as either alingment. Meh.

I thought you said you thought Eliza was town?

Actually Elizaā€™s probably a good shot, tbh.

Theyā€™ve basically given zero shits to the game since d1 ended after they got TRā€™d for the mass-claim suggestion.

Not particularly
But I believe she could be a wolf with Alice
Could also just not be a wolf with Alice
Thereā€™s nothing hard tying them to each other but nothing clearing the pairing either

Re-read them.

They just talk about Terraria and other OT shit after they got cleared d1 for their mass claim suggestion.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I assumed there had to be a non-lowposting wolf who would have good thread pull later

Marl doesnā€™t just out himself amidst a potato field and die

Right but you say the stated reason why marl would hard bus leafia day one is spew. If the team is as we thinkā€¦

Alice didnt bus. Brad didnt bus.

How does your world view fit? I dont understand? Not a critque