Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

How about the Brad stuff from Wazza?

Tbfh I want to either shoot Plague/Eliza n3.

I donā€™t want to play this shit game any more so itā€™ll be good to clear them out and if theyā€™re a wolf then thatā€™s a plus.

I meant risk of spew, not ā€œspew has already happenedā€

I wonā€™t veto shots there so thatā€™s fine
Would add Leafia to the shotlist, though, and preferably before Eliza

Right but. Question. Whats the least leafia has ever spewed her team? Is she capable of looking decent with alice for two days? I dont know her

Not that un-W/W.

Wazza/Brad interactions kind of look like softballs if theyā€™re W/W.

1 Like

Yes
Sheā€™s capable of not spewing them if she isnā€™t getting pushed hard enough or long enough
She spews when she goes into defense mode and tries to unpair herself with all of her partners

See things from my perspective.

Iā€™ve basically have my expanded PoE in Hippo/Wazza/Eliza/Plague/Brad.

Hippo/Wazza/Plague cannot be teamed up with Leafia so thereā€™s very little chance Leafiaā€™s wolfing here. Theyā€™re only W if the other two wolves are exactly Brad/Eliza or Iā€™m horribly wrong in my TRs.

Also
I think Leafia spew always looks worse in her partnersā€™ eyes than it does to everyone else before she actually flips
So if sheā€™s a wolf and hasnā€™t flipped, technically thereā€™s no spew yet.

Like, if one of Brad/Eliza flip V then that kind of clears Leafia in my eyes as who else would be wolfing with them?

Hmm. I see. Do you think a wolf team at 3 v 2 v 14 going into n1 thinks they can win most of the time?

I find this a perilous position to believe for the record.

Well I think the plan might have been to bus Leafia until Marl started getting wagoned and they mightve had to change tactics

Iā€™m not like 100% sold on Leafia flipping wolf, Iā€™m just saying sheā€™s not cleared completely either so if weā€™re missing a wolf in the null range then she fits the bill

Do me a favor and read Leafia and check if any of their posts have any sort of TMI whatsoever.

1 Like

Cause sometimes she does, in fact, say stuff that townclears her
She just hasnā€™t yet in this game

Yeah I will
But probably after work

Yes but bussing leafia still leaves them with 3 in 19 with 2 nk willingly.

Although tbf if invest didnt check her at some point thats poor so maybe i shouldnt worry as much.

I donā€™t think the entire scumteam went for bussing Leafia, though
I think specifically Marl did