Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

no i just dont know my flavors and cant cook

1 Like

Like, the thing that I hate about this entire bussing discourse is that you guys are putting no distinctions between bussing/distancing. The lineā€™s extremely murky since D1 we basically had an outed wolf by the middle of the day, so a lot of the shit that couldā€™ve gone at the SoD may have been distancing.

I have a hunch about plague

haha, discourse

I think Marl couldā€™ve been distancing from Leafia
I think he would legit attempt to bus Leafia unless she is a strong wolf PR
I do not think Marl was distancing from Wazza

the smell of my pasta sauce woke my mother up

i donā€™t even know what that means for it but

yeah.

Well, did you burn it or is she just complaining it smells like mayonnaise?

Hmm. If i am trusting vul and windā€™s read on eliza being very hard to read, then i could fit a team of brad/leafia/ā€¦

Hmmm. Yeah i think given my lack of knowledge i can probably work with that. I got encouraged by atlas note sbout silent hill but leafia also had a lot of things that can always be spew. I dont quite see it as much as eliza, but i know i am working at a disadvantage.

nothing burnt

idk i put smoked salmon in it to see if that would taste good

it doesnā€™t

1 Like

Itā€™s possible Eliza just drastically improved her wolf game for a single day and then died off again but if thatā€™s the case then lol

Leafiaā€™s reactions to Marlā€™s push makes me doubt that, tbh. Theyā€™re completely oblivious about Marlā€™s alignment and they kind of have a point when it comes to TRā€™ing him since Marl always SRs Leafia for some reason or another.

1 Like

Sometimes that works well
I guess maybe with whatever the mayonnaise flavor came from, it doesnā€™t lol

It wont get her too far to be fair. Its not like its all clears all the time over here. So yeah i am comfortable with those 3. Thanks for answering my questions you were a big help.

Doesnā€™t she usually start to OMGUS people who push her, though? Iā€™ve never seen her stay the course on a TR for that long despite pushing her.

i think it was a mix between the milk and the butter

or the goat cheese and colby jack

i have no tastes

1 Like

As town*

Of course thereā€™s a first for everything but Iā€™m just wondering

Goat cheese goes with salmon
Milk and butter donā€™t
Colby jack, maybe, but probably not with smoked salmon
Lol

Yeah, thing is she also once OMGUSā€™d a wolf that was pushing W!her in CFM2.

Didnā€™t Leafia TR a player that was SRā€™ing them in FAM2?

Arctic maybe
She SRā€™d me and I was town

I was basically doming Arctic and she kept saying she wanted me to die lol