Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Or tied himself to her for that reason
Hm
Idk I’m still conflicted on it but she does fill a gap in my scum team building

Is the entire “Leafia is a wolf” shit based on the suspicion on me or is there an actual case on them?

1 Like

No it’s unrelated to you

Well, mostly
But that’s not the focal point of it

I’ve actually never misread Leafia and I really don’t think they’re wolfing.

1 Like

It’s more about Marl’s treatment of her and whether her teammates would prefer to defend her or bus her asap

Did she do something concretely outside of her wolf range? Or just vibes?

I think given the setup day one bussing feels pretty crazy.

You really haven’t read any FoL games before, have you lol

If you can find one with 2 nk and this low of wolf equity i would give it a look.

Mostly that unlike insurgency their posts aren’t giving me an urge to kill them and they don’t look a bit as spewy as from when they played that FoL game where Wazza was the NK.

1 Like

Maybe not one with 2 NK, I just think that’s shitty balance
But games with NKs? Yeah

Basically i know bussing happens. I have seen plenty. But the type of bussing here is strange. It doesnt fit to me. Which could be me just not understanding of course. I wont shout you down if d4 its leafia over eliza i suppose.

Games with 1 NK*

@WindwardAway

What about Wazza?

To be clear leafia is just outside my top 3 so i am just discussing because i think it is important. I am not terribly against it.

Wazza is probably town
She’s less strong of a townread but I don’t think her D1 looked bad, she did some questioning, and Marl trying to yeet her all day would be much more of a bus attempt than he made on Leafia, actually. He voted Wazza at least two separate times. So if we’re arguing that wolves don’t bus in this game on D1, Wazza is town.

Im also fine with throwing PlagueSimp in there, even before Leafia because they’ve done considerably less.

i made pasta but why does it taste like mayonaise

Is it egg noodles?