Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Pigeon is just a very flighty bird who is often in places other than the game thread
I think that’s kind of improved now that he’s been joining more games, but he’s never been a top poster, let’s put it that way

I would like to hear thoughts with little prep but perhaps i am being a bit too kind.

Like sometimes he just never catches up on the game when there are fewer posts than this, even when he’s town

Well there was that one game where I was a top poster bc I was pushed a lot but let’s not let it come to that :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I was hoping after we dug up some posts he would actually comment but I wouldn’t bet on it
I am willing to give him another hour or so, though

Well yeah, fair lol
Not really a nice way to force you to post

Ok since pigeon is here I’m not gonna advocate for hammer yet

Hey I never agreed to this

Well… your slot has a lot to account for.

I never said I townread her either so who gives a shit if I mentioned Wazza at that moment?

Cause you said your scumreads were Achro and Hippo, but you pulled Achro in just because of the fake cc and you were sussing Wazza earlier today when we interacted but forgot to put her in your scumreads later?

Wdym

A lot of people are thinking you are going to go over tomorrow. Especially if i die tonight.

Eh, maybe it was just Wazza saying that

I have to check that

That was like 4 days ago and I was trying to stay honest because I haven’t read most of the game.

1 Like

Ok so that was an old read but you wanted to reevaluate?

Still think i am scum brad?

Just realized Alice is gone and I lost like majority of incentive to play.

What about illwei?

Yes. A player that boasts about being great I figure would be capable of understanding the concept of not voting out the doctor after they claim it if that dude was town. Simple as that.