Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I think it’s actually been a host preference for submitting votes lately

But not for all the spam in the thread lol

1 Like

Insert ship noises here

I agree completely with this.

Awwww…I wanted to be sk…

Nearly everyone here has played with Hippo multiple times.

I personally agree with you that this is most likely v!Hippo. Not so sure Alice is wolfing though. Then again, I’m not very good at reading her. Gut says v though.

True. It would.

I’d say Achro has a 99.9% chance to be a villager here.

Nah. Still think Wind is at least somewhat likely to be a villager although I’d love an explaination of that guess. I will say this though. Alice absolutely never defends a scumbuddy that’s getting even the slightest amount of suspicion from what I’ve heard of her wolfplay. I’ve only ever seen her as wolf a few times myself.

I have to admit that I lowkey believe Alice’s claim here.

I say we give Alice until D4. If both her and Hippo are still alive D4, we yeet Alice into the sun.

We will.

I do. I’d be just like her if I was v and being pushed like she’s being pushed.

If it fails, we yeet her into the sun. Easy as that.

Hmmm, not impossible but I lowkey doubt it. No one has claimed doused after all.

If Alice flips v, then I’ll be willing to consider this as a slim possibility honestly.

Not everyone agrees Vulgard.

One thing I’m taking from Alice’s reactions today and her insistance on Hippo being a wolf here is that Alice is absolutely never a wolf with Brad. She’d be bussing Brad to kingdom come if she was wolves with him

This is blatently false and you know it.

Pretty rough is an understatement. I hated that with a passion.

This is how you find me if I’m a wolf honestly. Ask yourself if I sound like I have TMI.

Agreed. It would be stupid not to do so.

Sorry, but I’m not a wolf. Although I’ll try. All you wolves out there, go into antispew now!

I’ll let you know if it worked.

Sounds about right. Laughs

Nope. Not for a second. Not surprised he claimed doc either.

By the very definition lhf are always villagers. Lhf are villagers that are easy for scum to push.

100% fake.

I agree. It’s classic Alice.

Atlas could be trying to pocket Achro.

Finally got caught up.

1 Like

Where is it though?

Here’s where the case on Brad picks up today

And there’s my case on Brad and the last post I quoted is around the start of my interaction with him today which imo is important for Wazza and me post-Brad flip

And this is where he comes back and claims doctor, gives some townreads and scumreads, and conveniently forgets he was scumreading Wazza earlier.

1 Like

The post above this one, sorry I’m at work and isoing on mobile

1 Like

You can use some of those quotes as shortcuts to jump to the thread interactions with Brad today

1 Like

Can we just quickhammrt brad

Theres like 8 ppl i think are town were clrly hanging brad

Reminder you have 5 hours until End of Day 2

1 Like

I guess we’re giving pigeon a bit of time to catch up on stuff if he wants to
After that I’m fine with hanging Brad
I’m also fine with letting pigeon just catch up overnight instead but I don’t wanna be rude lol

Normally I’d say I’d rather not hammer more than 2 h before EoD
I can wait a bit longer than now, tho

Want to see what pidgeon has today please.

he took long enough to verify his own claim

I’m waiting for him to give an opinion on Brad, Hippo, and whoever was in the LHF list

But tbh I kinda doubt he will get to all of that cause he generally never does

Going to head out for a bit now. Will be back before EoD unless a hammer happens again. :sleepingleafeon:

Okay windy i have my game face on now.

1 Like

I purposely haven’t said anything about pigeon’s meta yet because I’m waiting to see what he’ll do
But I’m also kinda worried we’ll sit here till day’s end and not see anything new lol

Does pidgeon resemble another animal with long life spans known for their casual pace

Seeing as we know were hanging brad and the vig is dead so pigeon wont die tonight i dont think its bad form to just hammer and let pigeon catch up overnight