Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

:wowee:

I would ask for pidgeon first. It helps solve both leafia and hippo. If you dont mind terribly.

anyways i kinda want to pretty much townread plaguesimp off of this post, I know it’s been mentioned before but the two reads only being there and not anything else is probably towny beacuse of the lack of pressure to read other people.

there isn’t even a read on zorvo which sets off some pings for me because it /could/ imply that they felt pressure to have more than 0, and they even say that they only had time to read wazza, so why invlude the zorvo read? I don’t think they even posted yesterday

but just. the entire list of names being there says that this is going to be revisited and filled out more but it isn’t.

idk

@PlagueSimp how ya doin

4 Likes

Lmao

nice crosspost

Who

Uhhhhhh

I like plague things?

2 Likes

inb4 Amelia also does nothing

2 Likes

I want to townread them off of the readslist that only has one read but their other posts are

ok.

1 Like

illwei
amelia is here

YEAH I SEE OK

3 Likes

Pidgeon slot’s former occupent.

(I refuse to say the name. Sorry if this is confusing. I am high key pissed but very good at segmenting myself from the emotion)

2 Likes

I SEE

3 Likes

Illwei/Amelia not w/w

2 Likes

She would never get bussed intentionally
She always deepwolfs

which means amelia locktown

Lmao

Great. Then pidgeon is the play today. Solves two slots more than likely. Thoughts?

(Also if we want we can do more but it feels in poor taste)

that was great
brb i probably am gonna have some food somewhat soon and sit back on my monkey room typewriter