Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

will be lurking a bit

Well that was known already

Iā€™ve posted after all :upside_down_face:

Iā€™d like to see pigeon post today
But yeah heā€™s still in todayā€™s PoE, probably first priority unless he gives us something meaty to work with
Iā€™m not entirely opposed to giving him one more night to potentially self-resolve, if his posting is decent today, but I donā€™t have anyone as a stronger scumread at the moment so Iā€™ll wait and see how it goes for a while today.

I have

Far less context than most of you so
Why is pigeon Wolfy

Possibly but i feel if town he would just be blocked more than likely

Maybe leafia first and apply the same logic is possible too. If leafia is town pidgeon is town and hippo is wolf.

I guess we could do that.

I donā€™t suggest a massclaim because idk if that just gives wolves infinite strongman kills or if they can still only kill one role

If we donā€™t claim, I probably get killed tonight since they can guarantee a kill and Iā€™m basically an IC. If we do claim, our invests most likely get killed and Iā€™d rather not have that happen, in case they can get some results while theyā€™re still alive.

Because Alice was wolfy

Then pigeon subbed in

and pigeon has done the same as all the other poe slots

1 Like

which is to say nothing

I agree we should keep the claims null. Which makes pidgeon stronger today as we dont accidentally make another town claim.

1 Like

this helps me exactly zero but thanks

Note that itā€™s still debatable whether Alice was wolfy or not

Basically she spent two days tunnelling Hippo and then claimed backup and said she would back up the dead vig and shoot Hippo

Now itā€™s pigeonā€™s problem

I see

Alice is an ok wolf, jk

pigeon has done jack and alice was very wolfy

Epic

Yā€™know, Iā€™ve always kinda wondered:
Have we ever thought what would happen if the mafia just hasā€¦ Mafia Strongman?

I mean, she is a good player.
She just often has anger management issues.

Day 3 VC

Voted Voter Count
Thepigeonnyc Wazza 1/8
Leafia Illwei, Zone_Q11 2/8
Not-voted Gorta, Amelia, Atlas, Kiiruma, ElizaThePsycho, Beancat, thepigeonnyc, Hippo, Leafia, WindwardAway, Achromatic 11

Zone, they could in theory have strongman

But the first post has a list of feedback. Included in thay feedback is for the anti claim. Which states it is a strongman.

No foler is gonna choose doc over vig lmao

3 Likes