Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

…okay, fair point. But I was kind of depending on Tracker/Lookout.
Plus: You make it sound as if literally anyone greenchecked by any Sheriff is useless because of the possibility of Godfather’s existence.

bad

1 Like

pigeon there’s a good chance both of those people are town

Anyway Achro going on an actual game related rant with 0 personal attacks, which may be a bit too high brow for some given their comments this game but let’s go.

So I am pretty tilted right now. Being told to fuck off, shut up, and being told by multiple they would rather die than claim is just such bad mafia play that it explodes my mind. or it should, but I have seen this before and I am just tired of it.

Like, we are at 14 now. Which means we probably have 2 mislynches left before we get to mylo. You have to be so lost in terms of mafia theory and power dynamics to even think for a second your one role, no matter what it is, is worth a possible usage of one of town’s two mislynches.

It’s like, such complete selfish play. I can give you a list of amazing single player RPGs to indulge your power fantasies in if you like. They suit you more than this game does apparently.

1 Like

Yes but that was just because Atlas isn’t claiming, not because anyone thinks Atlas is a wolf at the moment

wait what are you claiming

i’m acting towards the best possible advantage of my alignment
you’re killing me for it
so be it

I claimed Vig D1.
Then it turned out that I was Insane.

is your alignment w

1 Like

More specifically, I claimed SK.
Softclaimed Vig; Never actually hardclaimed Vig.

Welcome to FoL

1 Like

You are a SELFISH player. Not only are you selfish as a player, but you have been rude to multiple of your fellow players. Maybe, just maybe, it isn’t worth tilting your only chance to win (your words) by making a play against their (and the confirmed mayor’s) wishes.

i just have a problem with authority figures

Don’t worry, I won’t be here for long.

I have a massive headache

that’s what i said

Wait who

I’m not a good shot

exactly, we should find people SOCIALLY town and not mechanically town

Windy.

1 Like

Achro you have been incredibly rude to me all game and despite being town that doesn’t make me want to follow you in the slightest