Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

there is the possibility of a framer and a godfather, so why are we relying on mech info?

Well, you know if they aren’t redchecked, they aren’t a wolf unless EXACTLY godfather
So like, Hippo and Plague contain at least one town, that’s useful info

Yes. Except you disregarded every social interaction I have made that did not involve you.

And no Atlas, I am not going to allow you to squirm away.

I am killing you because you told me to kill you.

“either shut up or kill me”

well I would rather self-immolate than shut up, so kill you is my option with you. Don’t blame me when I take your ultimatum.

regardless of whether it’s intentional or not which I have to assume it isn’t or whether it’s playing optimally or not it’s the truth

Can we try not to implode on D3?

1 Like

Frankly? I don’t care. Any rudeness I had was about gameplay. It was about arguments. And if you don’t like that I truly do not care.

the only role i can tell that gives 100% accurate feedback is seer

I stopped us from imploding day 2, let’s just do it day 3

WHY NOT

We’ve got people making fun of leafia all game and she’s literally styling on almost everyone.

I’m part of the problem but pop off king, ty

1 Like

I suppose so, but I don’t rely on it though

what exactly have you done that’s towny?

cool
i have been right again and again and i have been screamed and swore at for it again and again
if im useless so be it then

oh ok

mafia have access to all claims

Maybe everyone should just get out of the thread and take a break

1 Like

i know who the wolves are
so do you
if you’re going to kill town out of spite eh

my problem is what is the point of a massclaim? Do you want to try and vary who the wolves can claimkill if they still have it? because the setup isn’t completely open. this doesn’t solve anything. Is the problem action accountability?

By the way illwei, can I really be real with you? I am sorry I made a stupid joke day one. I am. It was stupid and I felt bad, but all of my posts about you this entire have been trying to solve you. I dont know you. So I want to understand you. So I ask questions. I want to gain an understanding of your thinking process. I haven’t called you stupid, or asked you to quit, or anything outside of the game. Like, if you think that’s rudeness I don’t know what to tell you.

@Illwei

1 Like

i don’t care who you are or what you have to say about me
if you’re right i dont care
if you’re wrong im holding my ground

I consider condescension rude

1 Like

atlas is really talking to himself over here

1 Like