Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Whew.

Thank God I don’t have to like go insane here.

I thought you did call it but with matters of mech clears it is always good in case you softed a few different things.

What uf you’re wanting me to out your role so

You knownwhat to claim

does mafia even have a redirector this game

Anyway where’s my journal

I claim Witch. HARD CLAIM! Oh wait, I’m dead you know that already. I healed Vul night one. It was between that and shooting one of Alice/Hippo, but ultimately I decided to be patient. I looked over day 1 and thought to myself ‘If I was a 3rd party who assumed Achromatic was being doc saved (bad assumption) who would I want town to lose?’ and my best answer was Vul. If there are two dead tonight I may have been right. By the way, if Hippo had voted Leafia day one I would have 100% blown Hippo to the moon night one with zero hesitation, so if Hippo is wolf those were good survival instincts to take me seriously.

I was thinking that you might have thought that and was like “it woulda been smart if i softed multiple things” and then i was like “wait illwei ur not a wolf”

also night 1 witchy thoughts lolol

I have decided to shoot tonight even though i know it is not optimal because i am a child. Please forgive me.

So i am going to iso marl and see what i am left with after spew

List of non partners
Leafia
Wind
Wazza
Zorvo
Kiiruma
Eevee (yeah yeah)

Thats basically it for non partners geesh he really did enter anti spew early. So lets see six, i make 7, marl is dead, so 12 people left with 3 that i think can be wolves. 25% equity atm

Zone claimed vig and credibly. 11. Dont think brad tears into me about illwei as wolf so 10. Never want to night one shoot vul or illwei here. 8. Nor alice (note: i thought about it but the paranoia lost see below) 7. Nor eliza. 6. Nor atlas. 5.

Borta
Plague
Hippo
Min
Bean.

Hippo went after marl right after i did but seemed to want to move off of it before i froze him there. I think from past experience this is town though. In terms of the vote and then the hesitation. But that is also a very different player. I will come back to this.

I also remember liking bean’s points about leafia. A lhf marl was circling. Pass for now.

Min i discuss below but their answers werent as bad as i remember. I will let people that know him better sort him based off marl interactions.

Lets iso some lhf in borta and plague…

Okay both make me want to shoot them for a lack of content but thats not a good reason. I am a child who wants to shoot night one but i dont think i can justify it.

Yet!

My take away is maybe alice is just very slick wolf because i feel like all of the people i wanted to shoot actually look ok/neutral at worst and i feel like alice coming in to accuse hippo of being w/w and then bussing herself has some ‘great player’ equity. Let me read the iso.

Some direct interactions between the two ping me as theatre. Like calling alice nk by marl seems a strange thing to do in a v/w interaction tbh. Especially when marl was expressing w leafia worlds and alice was defending leafia. With windy he tried to partner them with alice he did not. Hm. Alice also didnt feed into my fears around the topic though when i was expressing how certain things could be town. So alice is probably fine and i am just paranoid.

So maybe just hippo or heal huh. I didnt like hippo’s responses and alice who is noted good player also didnt and she knows him way better than i do. I did promise a death for hippo after all and i did say shooting was fine if you think you are going to die.

Okay lets read hippo iso. Its either this or heal someone

Eegh. He asks eevee a lot of questions that make me think he is earnestly seeking knowledge. Cant tell if this is in fake range for him though. Like i am this close to shooting hippo. I think if there wasnt so much kp i literally always do this here even without more knowledge since alice vouched for this.

Hippo if you are wolf you are lucky i am new. If you are town play better day 3 lol.

Okay fine i will just heal vul since they might be a good sk kill. But know i was tempted to murder someone night one i just dont feel comfortable with so much killing power flying around n1.

My suggestion for day 2 is to move on and vote eevee quickly. I cant see any benefit from having a more robust discussion when someone with the potential to kill town if they live is on the table. I have experience with none of you so this may be obvious, but dont waste bandwidth where it isnt needed.

If for some reason eevee is dead what i would do is sort people by wolf equity and then sort those with little wolf equity into a possible list for the other neutral killer. I think using mechs on this second list is really important but also since we have journals it is important to not out any information unless its really important day 2. Patience will usually be on the side of town especially if you are lhf unlikely to be night killed due to being suspected

I really wanted to shoot n1 ngl but I just couldn’t pull the trigger.

Wait is witch a joat

What did you do N2?

Witch is not quite JOAT

Basically I get to heal or kill, and then the next night I do nothing.

I spread some epic misinformation in thread in case mafia had the role card and got confused by it like I did and decided to claim it before I did lol. All for nothing.

so night one I healed vul and last night I had no action. tonight someone’s getting shot.

1 Like

unless your joat is like that <_<

It isn’t.

no murder
very disappointed

are your abilities 1 shot btw?

Anyways achro and i are confirmed town unless we are qolces together so thats cool

Leafia and hippo are semi confirmed and self resolving

What a life

1 Like

Yup. It’s a great one to be honest.

so why are we killing pigeon?

because we’re at 14

if I shoot and mafia shoots, we’re at 11. Good numbers for town compared to 12.

Even if pigeon is town (doubt), if he shoots town we go down to 9 and it may very well be mylo. gross. Never letting that happen.

If only one person dies tonight I was 100% blocked, I am always shooting, I promise.

/Vote Pigeon

This was always the kill today due to my role but I wanted people to do things so I could get feedback.

Everyone, please name your bottom 4 at some point and make sure to notify me. Those, combined with my own thoughts, will be my shot tonight. I am not giving myself a short list

I would also like to discuss how to choose Eliza’s roleblock targets so they dont overlap with my shot.

@Atlas no.

1 Like

What clears do we need for a mech lock

@Host_Account_2

Actually this varies

Can roleblocker block strongman kills?