literally pigeon is in anti spew

Oh.

I’m talking about Illwei where the fuck are you getting pigeon

Poe:
Wazza, Bean, Eliza, Pigeon, Zone, Gorta

Gorta Bean and Zone and mostly null
Wazza Pigeon and Eliza I suspect

k

Anyway for the record if Wazza does not die tonight for whatever reason I froze my read of them at the point they started doing AtE which was then followed by “achro is scum if…” theories because it is my belief that Wazza could be a wolf here who knows they won’t die tonight so they are setting up themselves tomorrow hoping people believe their erratic behavior is too wolfy to be wolf.

I only state this because if Wazza is in fact town the wolves just let me shoot her tonight and this read is always not needed anyway. Night kill is a night kill after all. Or actually I suppose 3P with immunity to death at night also works for this.

Just one of these ‘it might never be needed, but if I die and Wazza doesn’t, please remember I said that.’

i don’t really care about any of them dying
but i think out of all of them pigeon is most likely to be scum

1 Like

I am once again telling you to kill Eliza because if they’re consort you know you can’t be blocked by wolves

blocking goes before killing

so either way if eliza’s scum he’d be blocked

If Eliza flips CONSORT
Achro can’t be blocked

In general

oh you mean today
mb

1 Like

She’d be fucking dead how the fuck can she block him

1 Like

You’d know this if you read

But alas

1 Like

thought you were talking about his kp

Pigeon just pops in from time to time and calls someone suspicious, votes them, comes back later and repeats the cycle. Like the time he tried getting us to vote someone green checked that he didn’t talk about before that moment

she means lynch her

but also eliza in silent hill was super active during eods whereas here she peaced out. idk Atlas not seeing it exactly tbh

If I am wrong about stuff she is still poe but yeah pigeon gotta go lol

1 Like

Maybe by floating over to him and spooking him out too much to shoot? j/k