Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

I mean it’s still possible Eliza is town with the worst choice of RB targets for days, and that Leafia is tmiing Eliza as town

But I don’t want to take any chances at all with a potential consort and I think even if we consider that the consort might lie about their targets, I’m certain Eliza actually did block Achro N1, I’m not sure about Wazza N2 but I also believe that

Eliza claimed her blocks when Achro, Wazza and I were in the thread and Wazza FPS’d to see if Eliza would slip, then concluded she was a villager

iirc she concluded Eliza was a villager because she determined that Eliza wasn’t lying about her roleblock targets

But Eliza could’ve told the truth as a consort so that doesn’t really do it for me

I mean today

Eliza cld have blocked me maybe

I didnt shoot anyway so i wldnt know

Oof

So Eliza had a recent scum game where she outposted her usual wolf meta

@Trochilidae this might answer your earlier question. Wazza, Achro and Atlas all commented on this.

Possible

She claimed to have blocked Amelia though which was kinda funny because Amelia was already greenchecked

I mean I don’t think Amelia was a better choice of RB than you would’ve been

Both of you are supposedly greenchecked by Leafia

iirc Elizas argument on Amelia was that Achro said they could be godfather and Amelia claimed citizen anyway

I thought it was fishy because I don’t remember Achro saying he thought Amelia was gf until he died and his logs flipped. Like maybe I missed something he said in the old thread before the pigeon yeet, but if I didn’t miss anything, Eliza literally just took information that she wouldn’t have had last night and used it to justify a poorly targeted RB, meaning she just made up the reasoning. Lol

5 hours and 9 minutes until End of Day 4

Wont be here for EoD, going to sleep now

Still set on eliza

so would you like to CFD

silent hill FM
one sec

i won this game because of pure bullcrap

She can be right about me but wrong about Hippo you know.

The icon to the right of the one to vote.

Congrats on not hammering while I was asleep. A CFD to who though? I wish oeople would actually start thinking here.

I’m the only person Alice has a perfect track record in reading after all and you know how scummy people can think I can be as a villager so I don’t know why you’re still considering the possibility that I’m a wolf really.

Wind is wolfsiding hard it seems.

Just the VCA alone should tell you that unless the temaining wolves are exactly me, Eliza, and Illwei, the wolves want Eliza executed today. All so that they can misexe me tomorrow. Because town doesn’t bother to think and listen to those better at reading orher people than them.

I can tell you that I have way more faith in my ability to read people than in yours