Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

No I was talking about bystander, but it would also apply to me

eh i reread and i get it now, my brain did not process that post being about User Someone

its maybe a little over the top but i don’t see it as being like willfully disingenuous as much as over-aggressive

i think bystander seems fine and don’t want to kill her. not confidently town but don’t think the case as presented has much merit

VOTE: Eliza

kind of a shrugvote but her reaction to bionic claiming he thought he was on the evil team was awkward in a way i might expect from a member of the scum team who did not want a player clearing themselves in that manner

1 Like

@Someone - have to ask out of curiosity - how are you going to play this game? this setup is purely mountainous so at no point are there ever going to be any sort of mechanics to play off of

1 Like

bystander made a good point that we should not trust ppl just for saying this but when i read this it did seem pretty good guy/sinner (am i allowed to say res in mafia?? lmfao), cos i could tell u really wrote this without seeing the other posts. cos there was a certain rhythm to your lines that you wrote that can only be written by someone who thinks theyre sharing an story others would care to hear or find funny. its hard to fake, it seems like true personality

2 Likes

you also agree with that the fluff is wolfy?
first like. it would be wolfy without solving but ive clearly been trying to do stuff as well

also here are the two games (im town in both) and i also fluff a lot. and get pushed for it in one!! (baldurs gate rofl)

Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY! (im wes in this anonymous game)

idk what you mean about my reactions, could u clarify a bit?

what does this mean

or which posts are you talking about

do u think its annoying when i post too much

i dont think fluff is wolfy, it was just the reactions, and yeah lemme find what particular reactions seemed bad to me

also sorry but im too lazy to go through other games rn, maybe later if i think the game is going downhill. i read one game before this just to see how it is and i had to do it in 3 separate sessions and it was only a 2 day game :sob:

1 Like

I mean im hella busy today and tomorrow, but after that I intend to try more

its totally fine lol i understand not wanting to read like my 500 posts LMAO. ok got it

yeah that uh

Since we dont got roles or nightkills tho I will try to like actually give my real opinions, but like I dont really got much in the way of why I feel a certain way other then gut feels

kinda tough af tho when sleep deprived

1 Like

@tutuu I’ve never played here before. Also haven’t played mafia in years, but I have played other social deduction games. Nice to meet yall.

VOTE: Bionic

1 Like

hi nice to meet u

why isnt there people i know so i can bully

ok well i kind of mknow u guys but not enough to be mean

i read this sincerely, it has some commandingness in it, like leafia should be extremely certain that they are wrong. similar rhythm to “you need to get your eyes checked”
(although idek what baldurs gate is)

1 Like