Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

okay, yes, bionic is probably good

if thats ur read on djinra then i trust u

VOTE: Djinra

1 Like

this in part makes me suspect tutuu, along with all the stuff i was saying before end of hell phase 1

i’m going to do a quick meta check on hippo

2 Likes

i don’t know that i am that confident but it’d be funny. it’d be really bold play from mafia.

2 Likes

i need to check hippo’s meta - i actually looked at one of his mafia games yesterday which was what prompted me to switch to him, i just didn’t feel like arguing with people over meta

if anyone wants to reference the game i looked up here it is

he mostly pushed townies, didn’t talk about his partners much at all. he bussed late on day 1 but that was because achro was tunneling his teammate, he didn’t really talk about her before that, spent most of his time trying to push town. gave a townread on

i think notably tutuu was in that game and got pushed by him when he was mafia so the read on him in this game is ???

1 Like

i did not finish this thought - meant to say he gave a townread on frostwolf that was a little too free - feels similar to his stuff about eliza this game

next scumgame from hippo is from 2 years ago and im probably not gonna do SCIENCE on that for this game but im gonna skim it

okay im backreading but ill answer where I’ve been pinged or mentioned

da fuq lmao
no don’t underestimate eaves though

better not be coaching you sunova gun

this is a based line of thinking though ngl

1 Like

nolan already surpassed me i cant teach that kid anything new he’s a natural born talent superstar :sob:

1 Like

Do we go hell phase once we hammer

1 Like

YOU THINK ID BE UP AT THIS TIME??

(yes I was up, I was up till 3-4am)

1 Like

mmkay, hippo by all indications is very much not a busser

worth keeping in mind

nah we get a 24 hour break

Let’s send Leafia or Bionic, not you

1 Like

I’ll be bored at that time :(

(Or overwhelmed, because I’m gonna be playing 4 games at once again)

1 Like

sorry?
did you mean bionic?

no. i mean you’re more likely hippo’s teammate than bionic. it would be distancing if he was with bionic. but past history suggests this is not super likely

if you’re town i am willing to give you space to work though, but i need to see more from you

catbae being a bit contradictory tbh
solely from the posts I responded to so
yeah don’t put much weight into it

I esp don’t like piling on when I haven’t read anything and they’re the top wagon