Health Conditions

Here I’m going to share my health conditions, others can too if they want.

I was diagnosed with ADHD and Tics

I have something else as well so I went digging and even though I’m not diagnosed with it I’m pretty sure I also have GAD (Generalized anxiety disorder.)

3 Likes

good job

4 Likes

i think i have a fever

12 Likes

i have essential tremors which mostly occur whenever i try to perform precise, deliberate tasks with my hands/arms but sometimes happens in the rest of my body if i’m doing weight-bearing exercise or something else physically intensive

so basically whenever i lift something mildly heavy it looks like i’m about to keel over and die when i’m not actually struggling at all :wowee:

3 Likes

im gay

8 Likes

im british

9 Likes

fuckin uhhh if you want a serious answer

• ataxic cerebral palsy (had since birth, no “cure” only management) tldr my fine motor skills are naturally shit and i couldn’t do things like hold a bottle until 3 years old, been in and out of occupational therapy for years to learn how to do basic things like work a zipper (and it is a mild case which i’m grateful for but it’s still a bitch)
• Depression :tm: and Anxiety :tm: the classic millennial combo, ur salt and pepper of mental illnesses ig
• DID (if we want to get into specifics it’s probably OSDD-1b, but it’s the same condition just with less debilitating amnesia my memory can be bad but not that bad
• i transed my gender
:joy_cat:
• my therapist thinks i’m autistic and should get evaluated so that’s something, not concrete tho

11 Likes

gotta catch them all holy shit

1 Like

i’m that one kid from the math problem who’s buying 60 oranges but it’s Problems instead

1 Like

I’m so sorry :sob:

As someone who was born with the “Texan” disorder I’ve been working my life to not let it define me and I hope you are able to do the same

Keep ur head up king

5 Likes

I wanna hear everyone’s more obscure ones

we all have depression and adhd or smthn I’m lookin for the spicy stuff

familial hypercholesterolemia and restless leg syndrome here

smh is ataxic cerebral palsy not good enough for u

2 Likes

you need more cowbell

1 Like

Yeah but ur like that 1 kid at school who bought all the cool Pokémon cards online so it wasn’t even a flex that he had em

4 Likes

im sure you would make a great therapist

3 Likes

I’d roast my clients so hard I couldn’t hold back

2 Likes

i bought my disabilities online at the black market i’ll hook u up with my guy

I’m nearsighted, shortsighted, whatever you’d like to call it. When I’m not wearing my glasses, everything beyond half a meter turns blurry - the best explanation I have is this; imagine the world’s a drawing, and without my glasses it looks like the outlines have all been removed, so it’s just a mass of colour. I used to squint pretty badly, and I remember having headaches.

5 Likes

Bicuspid aortic valve (heart valve has two doors instead of three) and ADHD
Also my hair is orange

3 Likes

Do you need a hug?