Health Conditions

Here I’m going to share my health conditions, others can too if they want.

I was diagnosed with ADHD and Tics

I have something else as well so I went digging and even though I’m not diagnosed with it I’m pretty sure I also have GAD (Generalized anxiety disorder.)

4 Likes

good job

4 Likes

i think i have a fever

17 Likes

i have essential tremors which mostly occur whenever i try to perform precise, deliberate tasks with my hands/arms but sometimes happens in the rest of my body if i’m doing weight-bearing exercise or something else physically intensive

so basically whenever i lift something mildly heavy it looks like i’m about to keel over and die when i’m not actually struggling at all :wowee:

3 Likes

im gay

9 Likes

im british

12 Likes

fuckin uhhh if you want a serious answer

• ataxic cerebral palsy (had since birth, no “cure” only management) tldr my fine motor skills are naturally shit and i couldn’t do things like hold a bottle until 3 years old, been in and out of occupational therapy for years to learn how to do basic things like work a zipper (and it is a mild case which i’m grateful for but it’s still a bitch)
• Depression :tm: and Anxiety :tm: the classic millennial combo, ur salt and pepper of mental illnesses ig
• DID (if we want to get into specifics it’s probably OSDD-1b, but it’s the same condition just with less debilitating amnesia my memory can be bad but not that bad
• i transed my gender
:joy_cat:
• my therapist thinks i’m autistic and should get evaluated so that’s something, not concrete tho

12 Likes

gotta catch them all holy shit

4 Likes

i’m that one kid from the math problem who’s buying 60 oranges but it’s Problems instead

2 Likes

I’m so sorry :sob:

As someone who was born with the “Texan” disorder I’ve been working my life to not let it define me and I hope you are able to do the same

Keep ur head up king

6 Likes

I wanna hear everyone’s more obscure ones

we all have depression and adhd or smthn I’m lookin for the spicy stuff

familial hypercholesterolemia and restless leg syndrome here

1 Like

smh is ataxic cerebral palsy not good enough for u

3 Likes

you need more cowbell

1 Like

Yeah but ur like that 1 kid at school who bought all the cool Pokémon cards online so it wasn’t even a flex that he had em

5 Likes

im sure you would make a great therapist

4 Likes

I’d roast my clients so hard I couldn’t hold back

2 Likes

i bought my disabilities online at the black market i’ll hook u up with my guy

I’m nearsighted, shortsighted, whatever you’d like to call it. When I’m not wearing my glasses, everything beyond half a meter turns blurry - the best explanation I have is this; imagine the world’s a drawing, and without my glasses it looks like the outlines have all been removed, so it’s just a mass of colour. I used to squint pretty badly, and I remember having headaches.

6 Likes

Bicuspid aortic valve (heart valve has two doors instead of three) and ADHD
Also my hair is orange

4 Likes

Do you need a hug?