Health Conditions

imagine not being nearsighted

1 Like

yeah
i think i do

1 Like

:ghosthug::people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging:

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Aside from adhd because y a y

I’m misophonic - Certain normally menial sounds trigger fight or flight in me. And it drives me up the goddamn wall.

3 Likes

Do you also need a hug?

I couldn’t imagine it.

I mean I had to get glasses because I was so farsighted I would end up with literal tunnelvision otherwise

This is not the case anymore but

1 Like

I use to be nearsighted growing up. Hated wearing glasses. Contacts were nice in some ways, but so annoying to put on and always bothered my eyes. So I was happy to finally get laser eye surgery after I was old enough. It’s been a blessing.

Only problem with my eyes now happened after I was a passenger in a car accident in which the car got totaled. I got a small bit of the windshield glass in my eye so it was scratched. After that I’ve had night glare where the car and traffic lights get kind of blurry, so I usually wear glasses while driving at night just to be safe.

3 Likes

my left eye is nearsighted and my right eye is farsighted
which is kind of hilarious

2 Likes

Oh interesting. Don’t usually hear of that. :slight_smile:

I don’t either, although you kind of have to ask people because it’s really not obvious just from looking at them
although they do make some funny shadows
the left lens looks opaque in shadows because it focuses light and the right lens looks like its glowing because it disperses light

1 Like

It also has the nice benefit that I can see perfectly clearly without my glasses
just no depth perception which is sometimes annoying

2 Likes

Yeah every time I go to get my eyes checked for my new glasses they check my prescription/what each eye is (I think my left is like…6/20 or whatever the measurement is?) is usually said in a tone of “Wow this dude is blind” by the doctors.

If I’m in public without my glasses (Only for amusement parks is when I have to have my glasses off) I’m just in my own world, I don’t know what’s going on.

1 Like

Other issues that I’m sure someone else has on the site is migraines. I get them maybe once a month. They absolutely suck and the only way to get rid of them is to either sleep it off- which is like 50% chance it actually works, or take imitrex which is a prescription and I have to visit a doctor after every 3rd refill but it does work.

2 Likes

I wonder why eyes just go about having problems

• Asperger (variant of autism, but I swear mine is not severe)
  • ADD or ADHD (I don’t recall this ever being a problem though)
  • -3.5/-2.5 eyesight (It got worse by about 1.0 compared to 4 years ago)

…ya, I can’t think of anything else. I’ve been living a blessed life so far.

4 Likes

And where they get off on having problems.

Trying to remember if there’s anything else but not really.

i just realized that this is thread number 1610 so im obligated to post this

I think abovementioned might be a great way to discredit apoc.

Definition: you can out yourself as n1 watcher by asking apoc something along the lines of “you’re claiming to have been roleblocked butnkbody visited you this night. Explain”. Coukd be a way to mark you as towny.

Just a suggestion but feels pretty goodif we can turn it into a lynch

9 Likes