Health Conditions

Same and it turned out I was autistic :wowee:

2 Likes

The revelation. Surprisingly there’s many people on this forum with a diverse amount of mental illnesses, as you can see if you’d scroll above.

1 Like

I didn’t drink to wake myself up in the morning. It was part of my job, and I wanted to socialize with people better ^^ Never really liked the taste honestly, so I’m not missing out on much.

Oh yeah people like to do certain stuff because they might meet with some people to chat

got appendisitis
got better
fuckers stole my organ
cant have shit in detroit

9 Likes

:people_hugging:

I am planning to do a freeform RP game if you’re interested actually. I wish you could go in more detail about what is happening, but if you don’t want to, it’s okay.

Just stay safe, this is making me a bit worried.

i hope this isn’t a rash decision and it’s something you’ve been thinking about for a while
i can’t exactly say i know what’s going on but it’s your choice to do whatever
also fwiw i can relate to the personality thing (i’m not as insufferable irl i promise)

uhm anyway in case you really don’t come back
thank you for the games we played together and always putting your entire soul into every game you played. there are some people on the other end of the effort spectrum who could really take some notes
i know we occasionally butted heads but such is expected with two nolifers who tryhard most games, it was never personal

i hope you reconsider leaving because you’re a staple part of this community and you would leave a sizeable hole (like a 30k post hole) but i recognize you gotta do what’s good for you
o7

12 Likes

You definetly said it better

Good luck with whatever you do next - hope you can find something that makes you happier, and i’m really sorry your fol experience was so negative

Be safe :ghosthug:

7 Likes

IM ANEMIC
LETS FUCKING GO

+1

6 Likes

what

WOOO?

1 Like

you have some problems you should iron out

12 Likes

im american!

8 Likes

I don’t have any health conditions :)

5 Likes

:pork:

2 Likes

Not the time for puns Chloe. I’d stand up for myself here but I’d probably pass out

9 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your condition, Marshal. I’m just glad to see that you’ll take it in stride and continue to crack jokes instead of feeling ferrous at the world for not being fair.

7 Likes

Thanks. I’m Fe-eling better already.

8 Likes