Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

your first vote was actively disagreeing with my zorvo methods which is definitely the place to poke if you want a fight since every time hes scum he gets a free fucking endgame bc people just leave him alone

i can tell youre just flaming me by the sheer amount of “easy game” but i am not having it

1 Like

I mean it seems every scum gets a free end game on fol lol

why am i voting you my reading said you were town
UNVOTE

Or Y’know it’s cause I’m lazy and don’t wanna make things complicated and irritating. :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

looked like svs to me. it all sounded silly and will be abandoned later

If anything goes wrong, FYI.
I’m only blaming Jaiden

I am not flaming you i am joking

But it would be p cool if you are scum

For legal purposes I am joking but also a little serious but not but actually maybe.

maybe!

oh sorry
im a teency bit ready to fight anyone or anything because ive been listening to “alternative rock” today

No but seriously i think olivest’s reaction to me was scum indicative so we should all vote with me to see if achro is on a heater or not tbh

as is tradition

1 Like

okay but next game i do a psychic reading and find you as scum everyone has to vote with me

2 Likes

If this is Jaiden, yeah this thought progress generically makes sense.

Jaiden talked about me being good at surviving one time when I was wolves with them.

1 Like

Sure.

VOTE: Achro

zorvo i was about to flame you can you not agree with me

2 Likes

Zorvo makes posts and reads, why would you vote them out?

I figure if they’re not dead early on, that’s weird as town.

Maybe so, but this is an opinion based read Achro.

This isn’t a read to help us find wolves.
Jaiden has said this outside of game threads, so your read here is absolutely pointless.

1 Like

Nice subtle attempt to dismias my read.

Nothing psychic about this i just dont like your reaction to me on the scum to town scale tbh