Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

as is tradition

1 Like

okay but next game i do a psychic reading and find you as scum everyone has to vote with me

2 Likes

If this is Jaiden, yeah this thought progress generically makes sense.

Jaiden talked about me being good at surviving one time when I was wolves with them.

1 Like

Sure.

VOTE: Achro

zorvo i was about to flame you can you not agree with me

2 Likes

Zorvo makes posts and reads, why would you vote them out?

I figure if they’re not dead early on, that’s weird as town.

Maybe so, but this is an opinion based read Achro.

This isn’t a read to help us find wolves.
Jaiden has said this outside of game threads, so your read here is absolutely pointless.

1 Like

Nice subtle attempt to dismias my read.

Nothing psychic about this i just dont like your reaction to me on the scum to town scale tbh

This is true. But since my vote i dont like any of the tact by the sloy including unvoting me.

Feels scummy

So here we are.

Cool.
Yes wolves do that.
Yes it can be something wolves can do.

But I know Jaiden and I know they have talked about this before so that isn’t telling about their alignment at all.

The claim kill didn’t work fuck

3 Likes

youre thinking way too hard
you said you were joking which made me think i could be alot more playful but clearly youre not a fan of that either

That’s like saying “Zorvo said the word Force”
I’ve noticed multiple wolves say “Force”
This is all still assumption.

If I usually use the word “Force” on a daily basis then that means the read you have on me isn’t alignment based but rather opinion based which is bad and wrong.

If this is true I swear to god.

I am joking saying easy repeatedly.

I do find your tact to be scummy tho

well at least im not being accused of trolling again

Why would Archro start shit early on and put themselves on the spotlight? They’re either a role that benefits in being aggressive or this is SvS

That’s only if your actual CPR Doc.

Wdym, wolf theater?

1 Like

Zorvo i have a question. Genuinely

What in any of our games together and my track record of winning games and finding scum makes you think you are qualified to dictate to me the best wah to find scum?

1 Like