Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Et tu, Brute?

Claiming that I was complaining that you’re ‘too smart for me’ is a big fucking stretch on your part too Zorvo.

Because once again, get off your horse. You’re not. Atm your arrogance is kinda icky, so tone it down a bit.

I know how setups often work. I just thought you potentially had a bit of TMI by saying the word “maximum” when describing the amount of wolves as if you knew it for a certainty.

Judging from the fact we interacted with almost all the playerlist this game, yeah probably.
But we are have Mech knowledge we are Town so if you want a mafia execution I recommend you vote elsewhere, if you are mafia then you can vote yourself and make this game quicker for us. :+1:

It matters cause that’s why Achro wolf reads Jaiden or the only reason they gave and you need to tell them it is false reasoning.

Lol is Kiiruma hoping for town credit from this repeatable shit on me?!?

Miss this?

I’m on mobile.
So when I have 1 post up, I cant see other ones being typed at the same time.

So yes actually, I did miss it.
Because I was trying to reply to you.

As I’d like it if you can read me for actual reasons this game and we’ll see if you’re right in the end

1 Like

yes jaiden said that
but if someone’s reading a shitposter for shitposting ten minutes into d1 that’s a them issue of itself

1 Like

Ok but u had Jarek as one of topscum. Which was unexpected considering how low their post count was.
Last game their d1 consisted of pushing a neutral passionately and d2 they outright claimed. Are they so different from last game?

And Zorvo was neut but was townsiding from the beginning. And claimed that it’s how they play themselves.

Anyway this isn’t a push. Just asking for a bit more context since ur focus is on a low poster.

1 Like

Its fair enough to question for sure! I think getting more out of me should let you read me more and it’d probably be better for game health should I interact with Zorvo less and others more.

Sure I’m dealing with 1 vote on me for the foreseeable future. But that ain’t no majority

humor

1 Like

ive like been lurking in thread on and off in the thread all day btw
i will now respond to some of the things i read while i was out

actually no the fuck i wont
bye losers im gonna spend time with my loved ones

2 Likes

Why? Why am I not allowed to push someone just because they aren’t the top fucking poster. This logic sucks.

See the nice thing about forum mafia is people have to vote

So you can read into that…weird I know. Imagine we kill a wolf and read into who defended them and who didn’t weird I know.

Imagine we kill a town and don’t leave them for F3 where they just die cause they’ve done nothing and we read into who voted them and why. Weird I know

Its almost like you think the only info that comes out of FM comes from killing the top posters regardless of if they actually need to be killed or not and letting slank wolves survive until its too late…weird I know.

There’s a difference between being a good player and being a dick. Learn it.

2 Likes

Let me make this simple for you.

Just kill a wolf fourhead.

2 Likes

Cool this doesn’t actually win games

Cool. It also kills towns who actually do something. Weird I know. But also kinda shit strategy to win the game.

2 Likes

In fact.

Was Zorvo’s secret all powerful strategy for this game to channel his inner Memes but turn the annoying self aggrandizing I’m better than y’all behavior up 10x more and be rude about it?

Cause if so 10 out of 10 your doing great. But if your actually trying to accomplish winning a game as town 0 out of 10 nobody is gonna work with you when you are behaving like this.

2 Likes

Votecount as of post #808

Zorvo (1): Sylveon
Italy (1): Jarek
Neon (1): Achromatic
Frostwolf103 (1): Kiiruma
Kiiruma (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (9): Hazardwaste, Atlas, Italy, Frostwolf103, Garfooled, Olivest, guavagudetama, JakeTheWolfie, Neon

1 Like

Based

Based

Stop

Thank you

Can we get a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1?

Does using said personality not in turn make you look like a wolf since you would use it as a wolf?
So if you would “use it as a wolf” you then proceed to not use it as a wolf to subvert expectations and get townread

I hate this
This makes me want to vote Zorvo so bad

Super Based

Don’t say that I don’t want you to leave

Sit down

It makes sense though, doesn’t it?
Unless, like he theorized, we have a neutral

I do!
VOTE: Kiiruma

It doesn’t feel like it

If there aren’t 3 wolves or 2 wolves and a neutral I’ll be incredibly shocked because even though we don’t know what’s in the setup it’s gotta be balanced, right?
This seems like something that is okay to assume and I don’t understand why you’re so opposed unless you know otherwise

“Don’t read me for the things I say”
Are you serious?
Are you being for real?
There’s no way
You gotta be playing us

She should still be voting Jake if she’s confident he’s a wolf.
I would rather kill a wolf than a town that “gives info”

Hm
Let’s read what Zorvo said again

So like
Obviously this was rude
I wait when people are like “DURRR UR OBVI BAD :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:” unless it’s mech info

However!

He never said that your reads had to be the exact same
He said his reads were the same as Atlas’

I could be reading this wrong :man_shrugging:t2: Because one of us has to be reading it wrong
But I think you’re reacting like he said “you can’t have an opinion” when he didn’t

“There’s a difference between a wolf and a town playing like a wolf”
Is that what you were trying to say?
Also not the “learn it”
That’s the type of shit I say when I’m purposefully trying to piss someone off
Stop

The game isn’t rng though
We’re not rolling a d12 every round to decide where our vote goes
Social info changes these odds
Is that really such a wild concept for you?

Can you quote this

The most based post all game

FACTS

And that’s backread wallpost 2
I’m about to go on lunch break from class so I’ll be 100% available for ~30 minutes

1 Like