Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Cool. It also kills towns who actually do something. Weird I know. But also kinda shit strategy to win the game.

2 Likes

In fact.

Was Zorvo’s secret all powerful strategy for this game to channel his inner Memes but turn the annoying self aggrandizing I’m better than y’all behavior up 10x more and be rude about it?

Cause if so 10 out of 10 your doing great. But if your actually trying to accomplish winning a game as town 0 out of 10 nobody is gonna work with you when you are behaving like this.

2 Likes

Votecount as of post #808

Zorvo (1): Sylveon
Italy (1): Jarek
Neon (1): Achromatic
Frostwolf103 (1): Kiiruma
Kiiruma (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (9): Hazardwaste, Atlas, Italy, Frostwolf103, Garfooled, Olivest, guavagudetama, JakeTheWolfie, Neon

1 Like

Based

Based

Stop

Thank you

Can we get a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1?

Does using said personality not in turn make you look like a wolf since you would use it as a wolf?
So if you would “use it as a wolf” you then proceed to not use it as a wolf to subvert expectations and get townread

I hate this
This makes me want to vote Zorvo so bad

Super Based

Don’t say that I don’t want you to leave

Sit down

It makes sense though, doesn’t it?
Unless, like he theorized, we have a neutral

I do!
VOTE: Kiiruma

It doesn’t feel like it

If there aren’t 3 wolves or 2 wolves and a neutral I’ll be incredibly shocked because even though we don’t know what’s in the setup it’s gotta be balanced, right?
This seems like something that is okay to assume and I don’t understand why you’re so opposed unless you know otherwise

“Don’t read me for the things I say”
Are you serious?
Are you being for real?
There’s no way
You gotta be playing us

She should still be voting Jake if she’s confident he’s a wolf.
I would rather kill a wolf than a town that “gives info”

Hm
Let’s read what Zorvo said again

So like
Obviously this was rude
I wait when people are like “DURRR UR OBVI BAD :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:” unless it’s mech info

However!

He never said that your reads had to be the exact same
He said his reads were the same as Atlas’

I could be reading this wrong :man_shrugging:t2: Because one of us has to be reading it wrong
But I think you’re reacting like he said “you can’t have an opinion” when he didn’t

“There’s a difference between a wolf and a town playing like a wolf”
Is that what you were trying to say?
Also not the “learn it”
That’s the type of shit I say when I’m purposefully trying to piss someone off
Stop

The game isn’t rng though
We’re not rolling a d12 every round to decide where our vote goes
Social info changes these odds
Is that really such a wild concept for you?

Can you quote this

The most based post all game

FACTS

And that’s backread wallpost 2
I’m about to go on lunch break from class so I’ll be 100% available for ~30 minutes

1 Like

Because u pulled it out of thin air imo. “Let’s disregard everything everyone else said, say it’s not worth considering and start a different wagon that is only based on someone’s low posting and tone.”

U were, regardless of what u told everyone else, telling the frequent posters that their posts weren’t worth your consideration and then zoned in on one easy target.

Not that I’m scum reading you for that. I also said that their response being that they’re an easy target was weird as well.

no, thats what i said to him earlier
3 wolves in nightmare, so likely three here

1 Like

i’d call kii’s frustration against Zorvo towny but

1. he would probably get annoyed against him as either AI
  2. he gets annoyed by pushes as scum. yes, i took this from botf d2

he is missing something else he’d do as scum but
zorvo isn’t going to make him do it by pushing him

I mean its a fair point.
I just thought Zorvo was speaking in absolutes which felt a bit off.

It likely would be 3 wolves. And 10 town or 9 and a neut of some kind. Just balance wise.

But I don’t know it is that for a fact

Random number generator made me do it

I am mulling over Kiiruma in my head comparing how i have been treated on tone to say neon.

Earlier i asked neon why she town read me and she said she didnt say that but the whole premise that i am simply misunderstanding her and not maliciously moving pieces to my advantage has a built in town read into it tbh

The reason i didnt love kiiruma’s post is it was pro my pov which alwaya makes me wary. Me at the top one of my biggest scum suspects at the bottom. But like it kind of feels like if kiiruma were scum and olivest was town he just votes olivest there instead of prodding the idle person.

I also found neon’s explanation that I am repeating a mistake from last game to be a fallacy. It was for sure appealing to my ego of not wanting to be wrong and the emotion in the post was misplaced. Neon wasnt fired up about this game but rather drawing from emotions from when she was mislynched as town which i see scum do to try to look fired up.

@Atlas @guavagudetama @Neon

Thoughta on where my head is at from things that happened before i left.

1 Like

I agree. I think me being annoyed is slightly NAI here because in general I do get frustrated by Zorvo a fair bit. In the BotF I was kinda high and dry mostly by myself so that added to my frustration.

I will recognise that as a wolf sometimes when I am “caught but for the wrong reasons” it annoys me even more than if I’m read wrong because one big thing I’ve said many times is I want to be readable. So being read as a wolf for something I’d do as town is tilting.

i’ll keep it in mind
im not really looking for emotions either way, that only really works on bad players

1 Like

Man idk :sob::sob:
I don’t know what posts you’re referring to so I can’t really make a judgment on if I think your reads make sense

1 Like

Just become one with Achro so you have a psychic link. Shouldn’t be that hard, smh. (/s)

2 Likes

Oh right just because they are in my head doesn’t mean people remember things like i do lol

3 Likes

Hydra after the game starts

2 Likes

“Hey guys, I’d like to hydra with Achro now. What do you mean Achro is in game and so it’d be unfair? We just have to play both of our roles and so if one of us is town and one of us is scum, ez auto win”

3 Likes