Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

@JakeTheWolfie you said anyone but olivest you’d bandwagon right?

VOTE: Kiiruma

I use this read to great success a lot lol

Vote Analysis is also how I caught Eliza in F3.

People hate it because it’s not “the right way to play mafia” or some shit but mafia is just probabilities.

You read probability into behaviors and so do I. I just also read probability into vote behavior because wolfs do wolfy things.

achro has humble immunity

I’m here once again

Hello Jaiden

I too don’t think you are speaking nonsense but I do not comprehend it. I also have a brain problem so that happens sometimes.

See… this doesn’t make sense aaaaaa

I don’t think that these wagons being TvT [it’s dynamite] would mean that scum is on both of them. I think that the Sylvie wagon is prob pure, while I get iffy feelings about lowposters forming an anti-italy coalition.

lovely.

VOTE: Kiiruma

I town read Italy slightly and do not TR anyone on his wagon so I agree it’s a horrible wagon and defs contains a wolf. Who do you hate the most?

Yeah but I will confess that I am a pretty odd thinker sometimes, it’s built into my profile (especially as town whereas scum I know how to manipulate but let’s ignore that)

Well Neon think of it like this

Zorvo doesn’t understand my points
Guava doesn’t understand my points
You don’t understand my points
Kiiruma does understand my points and put me as top town due to them.

I am putting forward this might be a difference check in how people are understanding me.

You three are trying to understand me but its proving difficult. Kiiruma may have been trying to pocket me.

sup

Answering this question would be splitting some fairly fine hairs, such that any answer I gave would merely be a reiteration that I don’t like them in general.

Do you think Kii would try to pocket you? I’m not familiar with them.

Works for me

Currently I think Sylv

1 on Italy

1 off wagon (or 2 if it’s a 4 woof set up someone said it was earlier)

As an idle passer by saying that someone is pocketing you because they said they understood you when nobody else seems to just sounds hilarious.

Kiiruma literally did this in the game you fucking hosted, ET

Right, but if someone knows I am town and knows I am a good player it’s a pretty good and reasonable pocket on the surface.

Except lots of people are having trouble parsing my thoughts this game and Kiiruma strolling in with ‘achro is top town because he’s making lots of sense’ is kind of eh

and their follow up with examples wasn’t exactly convincing.

I kind of vibe with this read tbh lmao

@Neon

thoughts on this post?

Before heading out

Neon/Achro not W/W
Neon/Zoro not W/W

Zoro town
Achro slight town
Meh I wouldn’t like to lynch Olivest
Atlas I dunno nefarious (their pronoun) might be exactly like their pronoun! Or not zzzzz I am yet to read them, I do not get Leafia’s push on them.
What is jakie doing?

@Jarek
Come onnnn speak more with us. Gimmie gimmie readlist

Italy? Does he exist?

@Kiiruma where you aaaaaaat

For the meta-read, I found that town!Leafia usually starts an original lead and then pushes on it and then that person that is being pushed doesn’t like being pushed and then they push Leafia and then deadly vicious cycle.
Wazza was saying that she doesn’t care about electing any kings (based) and Leafia was wuh why don’t you care about electing?? This is giving me such bad vibes!
Then that instance where I told her lmaoh psssh yeah leafia is easy to catch, she didn’t like that, then she found some of my posts to be unlikeable and then we both died under moonlight.
In that SCoD game, she started the usual I am getting pushed again smh these people and then spent an amount of time arguing with them and she wasn’t lynched that time.

And I really need another mafia game instance, in my mind, I need to dig deeper here.

• Silviu200530 signing out for 5 hours. An invasion of leafeons might take over the account per always
1 Like

My duties here are complete. Goodbight.