Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

sylv/zorvatlas not s/s

Okay, wait, yeah I am for sure murdering Kiiruma today

So I asked Kiiruma who they would vote for when the votals were this:

Sylveon (3): Neon, Achromatic, Zorvo
Italy (2): Jarek, Hazardwaste
Zorvo (1): Sylveon
Frostwolf103 (1): Kiiruma

So they go with Italy but in their big wall post…

Italy is at least one standard deviation above the pack as town with no mention of Italy between that post and when he said he would vote for Italy. There’s no town urgency to change the circumstances of the day from Kiiruma here at all. From their supposed PoV they have three people they feel pretty good about as the wagons and there is no desire to change that. Doesn’t even try appealing to me to push someone we both thought was scummy in Olivest. Kiiruma comes off super comfortable with the circumstances of the day and spends more time trying to get Zorvo off his back rather than try to lead to a good outcome on the lynch.

If Kiiruma is scum this looks incredibly bad for Olivest I think, as I feel a scum Kiiruma would want to enable my bad read on town by pushing it but instead Kiiruma just let’s it lie.

Yeah just a really bad look for Kiiruma. Someone would have to come in to say that their town game is a lot like this all the time for me to be dissauded. So if anyone wants to speak up, now’s the time.

@Neon @Olivest @Zorvo @Jarek @Sylveon @guavagudetama @Garfooled @Italy

thoughts on the above please, thank you.

If asked to get more specific

Sylv Frost +1/2

Effective I think.

Could be genuine but feels pockety.

Linkkkkkk?

This feels like many things. None of it is town and none of it feels like Silviu as I’m used to them.

I paid no attention to what my victims players were doing. :slight_smile:

Making a note for the future that a giga-chad mafia gameplay tactic is to nod and smile

That’s… convincing.

Do you think Kiiruma does this to save Sylv cause I’m very tunneled on Sylv lol.

Like “meh Italy cause Zorvo /Sylv are townier” w/w?

don’t think kiiruma/zorvo is ever theatre there tbh

sylveon maybe? Firm maybe. That one is a toss up. Could be classic RULE OF 3 for zorvo/italy/sylveon or it could just be a pocket.

1 Like

Also do you think Kiiruma is the type of player who as wolf would fall into this kind of hole

Ir as town would be willing to settle instead of lead a charge elsewhere?

I am not even sure if I have played with Kiiruma before tbh

if I have I have forgotten.

But I feel Kiiruma fits into this weird role where they think I am town, agree with someone I have found scummy, but hasn’t really used my wim to push what they want? I don’t know why as town you wouldn’t help me push my agenda if you think I am town and making sense and pushing a correct person.

and note I was defending italy a little but they don’t seem to interact with that at all?

I hate that interesting things happen when I’m tired but I am going to sleep now. Woe is me.

VOTE: Kiiruma

I don’t trust this as much and it worries me but I trust you and its not an EoD CFD so let’s apply some pressure.

Alllll by myselffffffff

Which kinda sucks cause I’ve got 3.5 hours to decide what I wanna do for EoD cause I won’t be here.

Someone who knows Kiiruma describe their wolf game for meeeeee

Look it over and see what you think ;o

I only say that after the flip on first main wagon, that there is always one scum inside.

As for Italy, I don’t know his exact alignment until he do.