Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

*I guess this is also compounded by how you sheeped Lemon for a viberead that seemed out of place to me, and that being the biggest impression I had of your posts up until I left this morning, but yeah

I’m pretty sure I asked before I read that, but even after reading it, my question about the passive-ness this game still stands.

Ah, I might not have told Lemon this, so let me @Lemonfairy just in case, that was my main question behind the meta question

Oh, another thing. I don’t get Eliza’s posts at all, and btw I think Mistyx townleaned Eliza too.

@Mistyx what’s your read on Eliza now, and can you explain also?

1 Like

still town

i think the nature of her defense being “no that isn’t accurate” is >rand town

though if she doesn’t contribute more i am willing to throw that read out

1 Like

Again, if you didn’t bother reading the sign up thread.
I’m doing self improvement.

@Wazza @ElizaThePsycho @Gorta do none of you care about trying to clear yourselves today?

1 Like

I’m gonna answer for you.
Yes I’m usually a passive wolf more so then not and will sometimes take thread control and go on the aggressive.
However as I said before, self improvement and I want to be more friendly and logical towards others or try my best to.

1 Like

I’ll say this,
Lissi’s Line of Questioning and their solving so far makes me town lean them.

I was gonna leave but then I realized I nearly forgot this ahaha sorry

ok so I think I stand by a lot of my earlier ones, maybe some changes
will elaborate on changes

Lemon
Magnus
~
Mistyx (her posts are pretty casual which I think is towny, but not high confidence bc it could just be playstyle, and that’s about it)
Zone (I think his posts are ok, but I guess I’m kinda just expecting some really awesome plan to pop out to make it certain. Or at least a mech-based plan. Or something.)
Chihiro (seems more quiet than in the past overall, so am waiting for more. I don’t think I’ve seen anything scummy so far tho)
~
Zorvo (what I said in previous posts is the only reasoning here, but also am waiting for input from you + should skim meta too prob since I’m asking about it to verify my own thoughts)
Eliza (purely on impression & recent posts, still thinking about if w!Eliza makes sense considering reactions to her posts tho)
Ashlyn (I think I can agree that she prob wasn’t trying to pocket Chihiro, but I still don’t think her posts were that towny. Will come back to it tmr. But at least, Eliza/Ashlyn prob not W/W for the vote + comment about Eliza being defensive)

ok so that’s what stuck out to me, would prob look more into bottom 3 tomorrow

maybe also Frostwolf? idk haven’t paid much attention to them so far

1 Like

why is magnus so high for you?

So would you say it’s like a Null Town read or a Town Lean?

Bro I’m looking and you’re pinging Gorta.
What would Gorta do that’s clearing?

I personally found Gorta Gut Town by their recent posting, could just be bias (cause I do be like that.) but I’m not sure what your looking at/for here lol.

i don’t think that matters at all

That’s correct.
Man there has been so many games where Misty gets townread as a wolf simple cause they have a Villagery Playstyle.

So you don’t know where you would rank your Eliza town read at?

Ah, I was referring more to the unsolicited random roleclaim and fluff instead of, y’know, wanting to defend herself. Like, the last post especially, I was like ??? where are these thoughts coming from, and why is everyone just ignoring it all

Sometimes.

1 Like

hm ok! and yeah I didn’t read the sign-up thread, only popped in bc of Zone in the first place

yeah, that’s why i pinged her - i think the way she is playing is absolutely going to lead her to getting shrugkilled down the line and i’m trying to see if i can poke her away from that and into being actually readable :3

2 Likes

You are correct zone is not on the list. Someone lied to me. Kill them.