Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

This is oddly a silent EOD, but I guess…
I will ask for a chance of self-preservation.

VOTE: Zorvo

do you trust said claims? these people could be bad and are claiming this to make it look like this

Votecount as of post #3317 - End of Day 4

Zone_Q11 (3): ElizaThePsycho, Zorvo, Neon
Zorvo (2): Gorta, Zone_Q11
Magnus (1): Lissi

Not Voting (2): Magnus, Lemonfairy

5 minutes to PM me with any errors

Zone_Q11 has been executed! He was…

Paimon

Mafia Tracker

“Wonderful! Also, son, you are destined to sire a precautionary addition to the Goetia family—so, you are now engaged.”

You are Paimon, Mafia Tracker. You have access to an assigned factional kill which may be performed alongside other night actions.

Each night you may target a player to learn who they visited that night.

Reach parity with the town.

Night 4 has begun and ends 2022-12-25T22:00:00Z. Note: this is 24 hours longer than normal to accommodate for the holiday.

1 Like

Lissi has died! She was…

Millie

Town Voyeur

"Exactly! Humans are full of secret nasties. It’s why sooo many of them end up here. Guilty and innocent aren’t our business Moxx. Killin’ who we’re paid to is our business!"

You are Millie, Town Voyeur.

Each night you may target a player to learn what actions were used on them.

Eliminate the Mafia.

Day 5 has begun and ends 2022-12-27T22:00:00Z unless majority is reached early. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

Massping

Happy Holidays. This is an automated message.

Still think Gorta is the last wolf.

When Lissi was talking with Zone I noticed Zone tried avoiding Gorta being involved in their PoE solve and their only reason was “Gorta wolf reads Zorvo so I like them more”

Here was the following stuff said between them:
Lissi: Oh that’s right. He said his vote would be on Zorvo today but then never voted. What if Zorvo doesn’t flip scum though? Is your solve just Zorvo/
Magnus?
Zone: You mean Eliza/Magnus? Yeah, that would be my solve if Zorvo doesn’t flip scum.
Lissi: No, I’m saying why you’re comfortable basing your read off Gorta just “he scumreads Zorvo” when Zorvo might not even be mafia
Zone: Because my solve is within Magnus/Gorta/Eliza. It is not specifically X and Y; it is “two within this group”.

Zone never added me in the last one like he was trying to say “Oh yeah Gorta is in my PoE but my last priority” sure he said two within the group but if you read the man’s posts he kept on purposely putting Gorta aside.
Another thing to note is Gorta voted me, Zone followed of which I believe Zone was hoping Lissi would vote me off with him and Gorta.

Also, @Gorta.
Mind telling me what the hell is post #3317? XD

@Zorvo I barely understand your case on gorta
can you sell it to me in like a, simplifed way?
basically tell me your most important points

@ElizaThePsycho Do you or do you not understand what I recently just posted?

As for before:
Well it originally went down to PoE but everything made sense when I looked into it.

Zone’s vote placement on Me instead of Frost cause Gorta votes Frost, Frost never pushed Zone but then who was Frost trying to distance from? Gorta.
How he puts Gorta in with me, then claims it to be RT yet keeps my in his PoE but removes Gorta.

Mist died trusting Frost. Chihiro and Lissi died trusting Zone.
Interesting.

i haven’t read it yet lol

am playing dbd so

Well I mean Lissi and Chihiro were both PR’s.

That wasn’t my point.

What is your point?

Winning a game of Mafia as Town is tough because the majority can’t just be mostly correct. Killing two evils is meaningless is the third flies under the radar. Right?

Going back to Mist, Chihiro and Lissi… they weren’t correct at their times of death. Mist gets a pass for trying to vote Frost after hammer, they all get a pass for dying and having outdated readlists, but Chihiro tried saving Zone and believed such had occurred. Lissi voted with Zone yesterday, branding him Town in her final readlist. Now that is interesting.

Now that I think about it, Lemon also vetoed Zone’s execution a couple days ago. Looks like most people have been wrong this game.

Alright I’ll be putting my tinfoils on the back burner for a bit but that nk makes absolutely no sense and so its making me worry deeply.

Zorvo should be dead or me or Magnus. It makes no sense but for now I’m going to trust Zorvo and attempt to work with him.

Lissi’s PR claim was supported by the numbers. For all intents and purposes, Lissi was an innocent child.

I’d like to hear your logic for why it doesn’t make sense, but I was personally expecting a Lissi nightkill.