Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Cool. Will check up on her at D3. Will be busy at N2 working on homework, so probably won’t make another analysis like the one at SOD2.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Okay, so: Zorvo > Neon > ???
Who’s the third one?

Probably Wazza? Idk!

1 Like

this is a slip

VOTE: Frostwolf103

VOTE: Zorvo

1 Like

What the fuck!?

3 Likes

Votecount as of post #1569 - End of Day 2

Frostwolf103 (4): Lissi, Neon, Gorta, ElizaThePsycho
Zorvo (3): Frostwolf103, Magnus, Zone_Q11
Lissi (1): Wazza
ElizaThePsycho (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (2): Chihiro, Lemonfairy

5 minutes to PM me with any errors

post reserved for flavor

Frostwolf103 has been executed! He was…

Asmodeus

Mafia Goon

“♫ Gimme a thrust! Show me some lust, from the groin to the bust! In desire, we trust. In the house of Asmodeus~ ♫”

You are Asmodeus, Mafia Goon. You have access to an assigned factional kill which may be performed alongside other night actions.

Reach parity with the town.

Night 2 has begun and ends 2022-12-18T22:00:00Z

post reserved for flavor

Nobody has died!

Day 3 has begun and ends 2022-12-20T22:00:00Z unless majority is reached early. With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

Massping

Now thats interesting

I dont think we could have asked for a better outcome going from a mafia elimination to either a mafia elimination failing or a person being protected.

mafia day elimiantion to*

I’m going to assume I, the claimed innocent child, was attacked and protected until someone suggests otherwise. Which should be never. I’m right.

This is a scumtell.

Who wants to talk about that EOD?

If your gonna going around saying ur an innocent child just activate it? Or is the role auto confirmed at day 1 start because its passive.

Not sure how inno child would work here???

Not me I was at work, so I have no clue what went down besides a mafia being eliminated.

1 Like