When you want somebody gone
And you don’t want to wait too long
Call the Immediate Murder Professionals
Hand grenade or cyanide
We’ll make it look like suicide
The Immediate Murder Professionals
We do our job so well
Because we come straight up from Hell
We’ll kill your husband or your wife
We’ll even let you keep the knife
We’re the Immediate Murder Professionals
Kids die for free~
- Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules.
- Players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be immediately replaced. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be replaced (if you must miss the first 24 hours, inform the hosts). These requirements may be adjusted if the phase ends early due to majority.
- Refrain from excessive AtE (appeals to emotion). Excessive AtE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
- I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.
- Alts are allowed, but you must inform the hosts of your identity.
- The Town win condition is “Eliminate the Mafia.” The Mafia win condition is “Reach parity with the Town.”
- Days last for 48 hours unless majority is reached early. Nights last for 24 hours.
- Phase changes occur at 5pm EST (if there is popular demand for an alternative time this can be accommodated)
- The deadline for submitting actions is one hour before the end of the night.
- Players will not be notified if their action is prevented. The exception to this is players using investigative abilities.
- Eliminations are majority and plurality. All votes must use the automated voting feature to be considered valid. Self-votes and votes for no-elimination are considered valid. In the event of a tie, the elimination will be determined at random from amongst the tied players. If no-elimination is tied with a player for elimination, the day will end with no elimination.
- Votes are locked in LyLo. LyLo (but not MyLo) is announced and will be determined only from the number of Town and Mafia left, without the interference of roles.
- The Mafia have an optional, assigned factional kill, which may be performed alongside other night actions. It may not be used on members of the Mafia. If no one was eliminated the previous day, the factional kill becomes mandatory. In this case, if the Mafia do not submit a town player to kill, it will be randomized amongst living members of the Town.
- The mafia will communicate through a private Discord server.
D6 is a 13-player semi-open setup designed by Visorslash. It is a 13-player Semi-Open Variable setup designed to offer a more balanced experience compared to C9++.
Town Power Roles:
To determine the town power roles, roll a die six times and mark down the numbers. Each roll corresponds to a grouping below.
Mark down the number of each grouping and add the corresponding roles from the table below.
Add as many Vanilla Town roles as necessary to bring the total number of Town roles to 10.
Mafia Power Roles:
Count the number of town power roles from above, then take that number minus one. Roll a die that many times and mark down the numbers. Add the corresponding roles from the table below.
Add as many Mafia Goon roles as necessary to bring the total number of Mafia roles to 3.
First, roll a die 6 times.
Town (6d6): 6 (K), 6 (K), 3 (I), 4 (P), 5 (P), 2 (I)
(x2 K) 2-Shot Town Vigilante
(x2 I) Town Voyeur
(x2 P) Town Doctor
With 3 Town Power Roles, Mafia get two Power Roles. Roll a die 2 times.
Mafia (2d6): 2, 5
(2) Mafia Roleblocker
(5) Mafia Tracker
Fill up the rest of the Town and Mafia with Vanillas and you get:
x1 2-Shot Town Vigilante
x1 Town Voyeur
x1 Town Doctor
x7 Vanilla Town
x1 Mafia Roleblocker
x1 Mafia Tracker
x1 Mafia Goon
The game is flavored around characters from the adult animated web series Helluva Boss created by Vivienne “VivziePop” Medrano. It revolves around the misadventures of the employees of I.M.P, an assassination company in Hell. Flavor is randomized independently from roles and is therefore not alignment indicative, and can be claimed freely.
Sample role PMs:
“I say! I say! Are you looking to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? Well, call me! At Wacky Wally Wackford’s Wacky Idea “Factory”! Where you can make the things and I make the money! Please, I’m very desperate!”
You are Wally Wackford, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Eliminate the Mafia.
“You do everything right in life. Play by all the rules and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world, after one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So, that’s why I’m here - to get my revenge.”
You are Mrs. Mayberry, Mafia Goon. You have access to an assigned factional kill which may be performed alongside other night actions.
Reach parity with the town.