Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Okay. Just read the latest posts and seems scum have decided I’m an easy push for some reason. I’m pretty sure that at least one scum is on my wagon. Sleep can wait for now. Do any of you have even the smallest of reasons for scumreading me? :sleepingleafeon:

Cool in the morning look at the votes and reasons and tell us who and why.

-Ruby

leafia self vote is always a valid option in order to speed up the game

if they keep getting wolves i’ll keep doing it
i did try to use this as mafia tho but we don’t talk about it

but uh
this is what u townread me for?

Litten and i are wolves and you’re an easy push

-c

Also, the way that Arete just jumped onto my wagon sucks balls. They can be scum and if I’m right on scum being on my wagon, it’s likely them. /vote TeamSlightlyPolish @Host_Account_2

Wait wjo rhe hell posted this LMAO

2 Likes

There’s the leafia that’s been missing from the game

don’t you dare make me think about that possibility again let me live in ignorance

ye

like after ROR I was like ‘here is a tell’ and then Leafia makes that post and I click back and I’m like ‘oh my god she did that one tell I was telling Trochi about’ and then you were like ‘SHE DID THE TELL’ and I was like

‘yeah’

‘this dude just wants to Find Wolves’

idk if I’m explaining that well

1 Like

you already lost

concede

2 Likes

Leafia. :sl

:sleepingleafeon:

what is ROR
but yes you explained it well

this is better

risky
… i assume
-a

i also assumed but idk where the OR is

risk of rain
the flavor for the game

1 Like

ROR = Riskylightgame Ohyeahimmafialmao Rnya

1 Like

Yep

Like I already mentioned earlier I think that YBW talking about how he wants to sheep you is weird and sketchy

but I actually voted you for this post:

which was–

so villagers don’t never make this sort of post, like, obviously ‘wanting explanations for reads’ is a thing plenty of people want as V

but there’s a specific style of Salty Wolf Post where they’re like, obviously salty about the fact that someone is voting them without a good reason, and trying to maintain the :bug: high ground about how the person voting them didn’t even explain it, how dare they vote without a reasoning

(Trochi did it in ROR, Wazza did it in Sorc17)

and the tone of the post is very much Doing That Thing

…I think I explained this better when I was trying to explain it to Trochi

1 Like