Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

like i’ll say it a million times

me and orange randing wolf together in this setup probably don’t at all struggle to keep us both alive until F5 – maybe then we’d have to distance or bus, i don’t know – but neither of us would probably ever die before LyLo lol

just not how we’d play it

you were in wolfchat with us in FAM, feel like you should know that to some extent? we just. killed villagers. shielded eachother. killed more villagers. :joy_cat:'d in thread (ok only i did cuz hes too budget to post joycats)

and since you’ve not talked to YBW about it, he made it p clear he thinks us/TSP are unaligned, maybe you should listen to him :stuck_out_tongue:

–k

I have read your interactions with TSP and they do look good admittedly. /unvote I need to stop OMGUSing. I just don’t know who could be the final scum now. :sleepingleafeon:

what
also why ping i’m here

cant tell if this is villagery leafia omgus or not but i feel like it just bought me a ticket to F3 if we miss today so thats good

–k

1 Like

that was quick

You are right about one thing at least. Your wolfplay is usually a lot different than this when you’re a wolf. So how about we get idrc out and go from there if he flips v? I’m between it being either you or him at the moment. /vote idrc @Host_Account_2

For once, I’m going to trust YBW’s judgement on something. :sleepingleafeon:

No more paranoia as it’s what got me into this situation in the first place. :sleepingleafeon:

is anyone else really confused right now about this
kinda feels like you’re throwing anything at the wall to see if it’ll stick and like you don’t care as much who goes down as long as it’s not you
not too AI on its own but hm

yeah im honestly

idk man

leafia ur throwing me for a loop lol

–k

It’s the exact same way I felt in Poisonous too admittedly when I was a villager so I’m not surprised. I am convinced that if I get executed and idrc is a villager as well, then the wolvesl win. :sleepingleafeon:

:eye::eye:

2 Likes

If I was a wolf, I wouldn’t repeat the same behavior that got me executed in my last game. :sleepingleafeon:

“when I was a villager”

….
is anyone else looking at this too

1 Like

this is a leafia moment

I was a villager that game just like this one and thank you for helping me quell my paranoia about you being a wolf. :sleepingleafeon:

a lol leafia willager moment or “no i’m not outted scum” after she flipped red leafia

@cat

/vote idrc @Host_Account_2

-a

1 Like

yes

Leafia moment