Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

that was quick

You are right about one thing at least. Your wolfplay is usually a lot different than this when you’re a wolf. So how about we get idrc out and go from there if he flips v? I’m between it being either you or him at the moment. /vote idrc @Host_Account_2

For once, I’m going to trust YBW’s judgement on something. :sleepingleafeon:

No more paranoia as it’s what got me into this situation in the first place. :sleepingleafeon:

is anyone else really confused right now about this
kinda feels like you’re throwing anything at the wall to see if it’ll stick and like you don’t care as much who goes down as long as it’s not you
not too AI on its own but hm

yeah im honestly

idk man

leafia ur throwing me for a loop lol

–k

It’s the exact same way I felt in Poisonous too admittedly when I was a villager so I’m not surprised. I am convinced that if I get executed and idrc is a villager as well, then the wolvesl win. :sleepingleafeon:

:eye::eye:

2 Likes

If I was a wolf, I wouldn’t repeat the same behavior that got me executed in my last game. :sleepingleafeon:

“when I was a villager”

….
is anyone else looking at this too

1 Like

this is a leafia moment

I was a villager that game just like this one and thank you for helping me quell my paranoia about you being a wolf. :sleepingleafeon:

a lol leafia willager moment or “no i’m not outted scum” after she flipped red leafia

@cat

/vote idrc @Host_Account_2

-a

1 Like

yes

Leafia moment

so you don’t think that could have been a perspective slip?

You can hammer idrc if you want cat. I don’t think there’s much more to talk about after all. :sleepingleafeon:

I’ll deal with whether it was or wasn’t if idrc isn’t a wolf and I don’t die overnight nod nod mhm mhm

-a

wait it’s L-1?