cat
2W1H
idrc

taking out myself and our top two town

LBW
FPSers
TSP
idrc

hm. i realize i can’t really talk about it without being vague, if anyone were attentive.

so uh. i’ve been floating around a world where idrc is town

why? i don’t really know? their posts earlier just… felt like they came from a villager??? i don’t actually know how to explain it, its not a read i want to talk about because of this, but it’s pretty fucking obvious im not talking about LBW or TSP (and we’ve talked about FPSers quite a bit)

speaking of FPSers, we… still think they’re likely to be town? our concerns are growing, and ironically if i mirror oranges take… TSP/FPSers is kind of a wack team for the same reasons they think TSP/us is a wack team

if i go with that, then it’s like

FPSers OR TSP
LBW

LBW is kinda just a wolf by PoE or im wrong on idrc (which, admittedly, its VERY possible and its why i didnt want to talk about this read) (or im really really wrong somewhere else)

meh. talking about this is making me kinda wanna put more effort in but i told chloe i wouldnt do that and i also told myself i wanted to play video games approximately .01 nanoseconds before chloe yelled at me to read oranges wallpost

1 Like

yes, scum won

no, Leafia did not take any suggestions from the 12-man wolfteam with two of the best scum on the site

1 Like

my next cat facts lined up aren’t nearly as body horror dw

1 Like

you coulda just said “the best wolf of 2021, and their budget clone” and it’d have the same effect

if u do it i’ll uh make another katzefan account or whatever various thing u would like
more joycat art? idk

well now i want to even less thank you im launching steam

damn it

gdi arete just yeeted my response to this on accident but they’re writing one so I guess you can have that

1 Like

I hit enter to go down a line right as it asked if I wanted to reload my draft

should maybe start using a text editor instead

tl;dr

I think the first few questions have tied answers, who the other scum is in each of those worlds drastically changes how each person acts and this is why we’re hoping to drill through all four before EoD

also I think FPS is less likely to bus than cat is here

as for the focus question I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about but we’ve had you varying degrees of town the entire game

why

im like

100% more likely to be treated with paranoia in a f3 than FPSers are lol

I don’t think they’re confident enough

i’ll have it yes
in preparation you can have this
all cheetahs are so inbred they’re basically genetically identical! to this day 99% of cheetahs have the same visibly kinked tail as a result of the very narrow gene pool
also cheetahs aren’t true big cats, can’t roar, and their scientific name entails that they can’t fully retract their claws (acionyx)

shrug

i dont need to bus to be confident tho :P

im… honestly not a huge fan of bussing??? like i know you can look at my last few wolf games and i Did Bus In Those but in those contexts it made much more sense

and also i did not not-so-humbly brag about being the best wolf in the playerlist in those games

(which, btw, i am, if im alive in f3 be scared of me)

did you not question us for having a lot of both hydra chats focused on y’all

hm

hmmm

Yeah, because we wanted your thoughts on people that weren’t us

1 Like

:joy_cat:

1 Like

probably a good exercise to go through that when possible yes
down to look at those worlds rn considering i have some time