Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

the fact that i haven’t played with either in fuck knows how long and that a lot of their shit (particularly kat) could theoretically come from either alignment because kat is kat (abby seconds this hard)
also worried about potential pocketing in revenge for joy wowee
because i know i’ve been clear town and i expect to be widely townread but now that it’s actually happening i get uncomfortable because when anything good happens it makes me automatically uneasy

figure i wanna hear it and see how i feel about it

idc if you think its dumb drop it on us :joy_cat:

you’re gonna hate me for this
vibes
i can try to explain it more but my internal hydra apparently agrees with me on this
when they post i don’t feel uneasy like i do with some other slots
there’s still paranoia but
idk how to explain it other than the posts are like light blue which i know nobody else even understands
but that’s what it is

I’m not because my main point in their favor is basically the same

@TeamSlightlyPolish

I did actually know most of that but since it’s multiple facts in one I’ll count it

1 Like

if it makes you feel better

people reading me with vibes generally have >>rand accuracy

1 Like

arete is gonna say this probs isnt true but every finalist in the poisoner game was like

“yeah, kat is wolfsiding SUPER hard, but she just feels different”

(plus i think people had bad vibes from me in h21g10 but idr)

yeah I mean I agree with that? which is why I think that if you are a wolf you aren’t either necessarily-partnered or necessarily-not-partnered with LBW

might’ve phrased my point badly

yeah I mean I agree with that? which is why I think that if you are a wolf you aren’t either necessarily-partnered or necessarily-not-partnered with LBW

might’ve phrased my point badly

idt I can specify in a way sufficient to clarify which one it was without just outing your alt

I was mainly basing this off of minFM which was unfortunately lost in the site move but I specifically remember her bussing a partner day 1 and then being like ‘wait. how am I going to explain not dying.’ and then making a suboptimal nightkill on someone who looked vaguely PRish to give herself an excuse for surviving (obviously that’s not going to be relevant this game since approximately everyone would kill Litten)

:eyes:

In my case it’s a bit easier to verbalize than “light blue” but I am still not fully convinced Chloe is able to pull thoughts out of my head at the same time if she’s scum and not town

Although now that I’ve said this I’ve realized I’m fucking terrified it was kat signing posts as chloe

go on

what if we pull a moison and treat me like an IC at least for today
i feel like we (me) really are close to getting this and in moison my reads improved tenfold when i wasn’t also worried i was gonna get misyote
i want to Be Good and Do Things and i really feel like we’re close now

I don’t actually remember

the main things I specifically remember you being townread for were ‘would she really hard defend literally every single one of her wolf partners as a wolf’ and ‘she selfvoted and asked to die’ (which people mostly thought was awful but villagery) but I don’t know for sure that it’s not true

I mean we were basically already doing that so

@cat have you been swap signing any other posts be honest

ftr I don’t think swap-signing posts is wolfy for kat, like when she and I hydra’d we swap-signed a bunch of posts as town

it just is

this feels real

this is Arete

1 Like

wasn’t saying it was AI either way but i still wanna know

I haven’t hydra’d with kat (unless you count FAM) so duh

(like obviously it can be in some circumstances e.g. in G10 she tried to sign posts as Disq to cover for the fact that Disq, who is polarized, was barely posting, but it’s not Automatically A Wolftell)