-a

Mrrr
Mrrr
Mrrrrrrrrr
@cat is Chloe here?

-a

Hi im here for like literslly 2-3 mins lol wassup

I need to know your thought processes on literally anything asap
You said you wanted to mason but we’ve been interacting less and less as time has gone on
I don’t care how minor the thoughts are I just need all of them

Actually, no, do the thought process behind the vote
I should know the exact reasoning if you’re town, so it’s simple enough

Oh jfc
My brain is still inbootup mode this is toomuch thibkinging

Uh
I had the same thoughtprocess as u regarding “these need to be resolved” and if anyone votes outside theyre prpb wolf
Started with us and tstheni thought lbw was hella wolfy and was like okyes this needs to be resolved today then tsp came back and i was like well fuckidfk what my readsare anymore lets try something different and spice it up and sedbwhat happens so i voted idrc since i still dont see whatsvillagery about them and theyre kinda wolf by poe with how my reads were atthe moment
Then u said smthn abt my vote and i wanted to be a butt and spite unand vote u
I dontrly want u dead rn at least not until i can get more time to Sort You Out

There u go

I had a ANOTHER dang dream about this gamr and the team ended up being kiiruma/idrc and we all frlt like idiots and i was like wow why did i clear kiiru wtf is what chloe why

So thats a thing
I still think kiiruis v but dreams be scary yo

Postgame cred if my dreamteam (ha) is right tho
Dab

Not what I expected. Intriguing.

I dont actuslly believe you believe this ftr

Now
Bye for now

I mean my guess was that you had done it because you had minor paranoia of my slot and you would have assumed that I would have been thrown off by the sudden vote when my slot had been relatively secure for most of the game previous and you would try and get something off my reaction
But
Guess I was just overthinking it
shrug

I hate everything that is going on rn.
LBW is going to survive today because yall are like ‘Maybe it’s TvT’

This is 2 days in a row now.
This is damn poisonous mountainous all over again.

No, someone is trying to pull the strings here and I’m sure of it.
I’m throwing IDRC to the high suspects pool with LBW.

Because I can absolutely see this happening with the fact that I said ‘IDRC is almost never W/W with Leafia’ and them now going for hard veto’ing myself and Leafia feels like them preserving their team.

If IDRC is wolf and is doing this on purpose. Then I can already foresee the plans that were made due to me.

FPSers or TSP are the planned vote for the day.
Myself or Cat are killed tonight.
The other of FPSers/TSP is voted tomorrow.

This is the plan which is set out here.
And even if LBW gets voted out, their final 3 plan is IDRC, Birds and one of FPS/TSP
Which I think that IDRC feels comfortable in that position due to the other slots each having more heat than them.

On top of this comes the fact that the LBW hydra went for 2 teams, myself and TSP & myself and IDRC. I’ve already been pushing TSP a bit as a high potential team to LBW. I would not be surprised if they planned on having TSP voted out today and then me tomorrow (Meaning Cat would die tonight)

Their choice of teams as a hydra to me feels so preplanned. This whole strategy is falling in place. And it makes sense IF it’s IDRC and LBW.

@cat @TheBirdsAndABee @TeamSlightlyPolish @FPSers I know I’ve been crazy. I know I’ve been barking up this tree for a while but please tell me you can see what I can see too. I feel like we’re being pushed in this direction. And the fact that FPS received a vote while I was gone shows that this can easily be true.

on my way to class so can’t stick around

@idrc (this is to Dum)

did you ever finish catching up like you wanted? was there anything that particularly stuck out to you?

Arete

The stated reason for the vote on me was spite

-a

do you agree with our earlier thoughts on what we think eevee would do in this scenario?

Arete

conf bias moment.

Remember when i mentioned making reads from a single lens can really fuck you up if that lens is wrong?

You are throwing us into this pool BECAUSE you are conf biased on leafia. Unless you have a case on us you havent mentioned. And leafia is probs town fmpov so anything you say is distorded by that lens

-Dum

1 Like

Yes. What i have from it is from our current stance the wolfes are among Cats FPSer Bee and MAYBE you. I kinda wan to discard you because i line the progression on the lack of posts from me, but ots not exactly impossible to fake

@idrc why is LBW town

-c

kat and i both had a simultaneous wim drop overnight lol

the one time i wish we werent the same

1 Like

It sounds about right to me?
Idk. I’m on mobile.
Just went to me Uni’s tabletop society

I think this is the first time ive played a mafia game and been this completely lost as to where the wolves are when in reality it shouldn’t be that hard? It’s a hydra game wolves are more likely to slip up, and I have katze to work with (but shes also being a lazy bum) why am i struggling lmfao

I feel like all the dead villagers are screaming at us like THEY’RE RIGHT THERE and im just missing all the signs

Like rn the only person I legit have zero reason to townread is idrc
I can’t think of anything that makes them town, but I also don’t understand what they’re doing regardless of alignment
Its just
Jump in, state some baseless reads and say its macroreads or some non-american style thing and refuse to elaborate
Don’t put in any real effort to find an alternate wagon to save the ones they think are v/v
Spew mafia theory nonsense but never do anything with it
Like I get not wanting to lead the thread or join the shouting contest but you could at the very least explain how you got to your reads in the first place so we can both find you if you’re town and maybe agree with your takes

1 Like