Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Its going to turn out that im being completely snowed by a kiiruma/trochi team and im going to join my sister in retirement

i wish it was
then maybe iā€™d be less mentally exhausted rn

i feel the same way about a you/fps team i will legitimately stop playing

how much has eevee helped u ā€œpolishā€ these reads
i want more of that internal hydra communication and dynamics from yā€™all that iā€™m just not getting
how did u arrive at that pool
how did eevee question you and how did you respond
have you always held these reads and they got stronger or were u thinking something different at first and kept questioning to eventually arrive here

this is what i want from yā€™all

Iā€™ve believed the team could be legit all possible combinations of other living players at some point in the game

I have set myself up to be the perfect post-game warrior

1 Like

i mean between me and soren one of us has gotta be right somehow
therefore overall no matter what happens iā€™m right

Iā€™m here finally and youā€™re really flounderong, arenā€™t you? You do realize that thereā€™s only two wolves and not 3-4 wolves right? I honestly donā€™t see how youā€™ve fooled so many villagers into thinking youā€™re a villager. As for Chloeā€™s dream about the scumteam, I think a team of idrc/Kiiruma is pretty unlikely although not impossible. I feel if Eevee was scum with Kiiruma, Eevee would be unlikely to be calling us t/t here.

@idrc Could you case FSPers, TheBirdsAndABee, and cat for me? YBW has convinced me that itā€™s not a good idea for me to be so focused solely on Kiiruma. :sleepingleafeon:

Eevee helps by being eeve and asking but why?

things like ā€œok, if you are right, what do wolves gain from this? Does town have a reason to do this?ā€ and things like that

Jesus no im not writing 3 cases on mobile

your gonna need to wait afew hours for these

but yeah YBW is right your current worldview of only w!kiiruma lens is not gud

1 Like

@idrc

cus they are misslynch bait from day 1

Yeah, what makes you think that

the only other thing is the team is exactly kiiruma LBW and they are hell bussing and if thats the case i will delete my main

LBW got instantly gassed to L-1 without anyone ever townreading them. They were day 1 consensus scum in a 2 wolf game and not a single person tried to save them until we did.

So from our POV we either buy that second wolf is imcopetent, or its a day 1 bus (wich we dont buy either) or its just straight up t/t (or w/v with the w being kiiruma but i feel like they belive themselves)

if you are an outsider, you can apply the same logic and theres a 3rd possibility, that being the team is exactly me and LBW because i am the wolf saving my teammate

If theyā€™re scum they would only have 1 partner, so why is being instantly gassed to L-1 indicative of them being town? If it were a bigger game with more wolves, and thus more thread control, I could see this being a valid argument

The pain pushers were EG (flipped villa), Kiiruma (someone you have said multiple times over is villa) and my slot (I know Iā€™m villa) - could they not just be a wolf whose partner either doesnā€™t know how to get them off the chopping block or doesnā€™t want to?

You like
Acknowledge that its a 2-wolf game yet you still think them being instawagoned is town indicative - thereā€™d only be 1 other wolf to help them out, and when 3 villagers are on their ass unless that 1 wolf is widely townread/trusted tooā€¦ why would they?

1 Like

Itā€™s like basically a threadstate argument but this is the exact type of game that argument doesnā€™t apply to

1 Like

this is about the dumbest thing ive ever heard
they got voted in rvs
to show how dumb it is, hereā€™s a quote!

oh wow, itā€™s leafia!
oh wow, itā€™s a votecount!
oh wow, this was four hours after the start of day one!
oh wow, leafia was scum this game!

bad read

-a

Because if you (by you i mean the remaining wolf) are cocky enought to belive you can win a 8v1 (with vig in play, vig wasant outted at that point) then idk what to say. I somply dont see a wolf partner of leafia not attempting to do something like i did to save them. So its either me and leafia or no one.

Did they live?