Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

yep, and endgamed

-a

Because from my knowloge THEY DID. Why? Oh wait, they got fucking saved

1 Like

well, somewhat
but also people went “hey maybe we shouldnt lynch four hours into d1”
also why are you sounding so smug isnt that literally the exact opposite of the point you were making

-a

but honestly, @idrc

if ya all need to lynch another town to belive me go for it

“i told you so” is more important then winning for me

In my experience speccing vig10ers, and talking to my sister about vig10ers (which she plays a LOT of turbos, so she has plenty of experience with them) I feel like bussing is legitimately one of the most common strategies if your partner is someone who is easily spotted as a wolf

Distancing in a vig game is optimal so you don’t get chained to your partner on their flip

This is the exact game that a d1 bus would happen in, and even if you don’t believe that who’s to say their partner wouldn’t have tried to save them by EoD

Its mot really smug its just pissed

sounds incredibly smug but ok

Because i cant see myself doing anything about a town lynch today and then its lylo and we are fucked

And if im wrong, then im fucked anyways

so im just pissed because i cant see a path to a win here

ribbit :blue_heart:

(please tell me this was chloe)

If you’re so incredibly confident that LBW/2Wolves is v/v then find us someone else to eliminate, because if we elim outside of them and hit a villa from your pov the game would be lost, since they’ll just vote eachother in lylo

I dont understand what you’re doing

This has all been chloe

1 Like

pog pog pog bounces

turbos are different.

people have WAY less time to do stuff on turbos. i have myself been on a day 1 bus turbo.

Turbos are very gut based, you get that cred and you are set as long as you dont mess up too badl

please do not use turbos as a argument here

wait whyd you ping yourself for this hwat

Adding onto this, i would go as far to say turbos are forum town of salem.

Anyways doesnt really apply.

I gtg soon, i cant convince you guys so can ya all talk to me on why leafia IS scum?

@idrc

idrc

i dont really care

also
obviously
this is all aelin
i think brad said he’s not going to be on much cause hes sick

@idrc this is kiirumas case
… which i still havent fully read through
whatever